Would DBZ have been better if Humans, Nameks etc could be as powerful as Saiyans

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If i could rewrite the series Piccollo or Tienshinhan would catch more bodies rather than it always being Goku or Gohan
shyt couldve been better lets be honest

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Well I honestly feel like they kind of are wasting the namekians, they can asexually reproduce so by this fukking point they should've been like revived by the dragon balls and had their civilization rebuilt, like honestly they shorted the fukk out of piccolo by not doing that, plus the fact they can all fuse with each other could've lead to some interesting power ups

And dende should've been a fighter, I always thought it would've been more interesting to see piccolo train him

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I forget, is there a rule that u can't use the dragon balls to increase your power levels?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Namekians are strong. In fact if we're not including Goku and Vegeta who are outlyers the strongest Namekian warriors were more powerful than the strongest saiyan warriors.
where was it stated that they were?

cause going off the power levels told by us via through the scounters there power levels were no higher than Nappa.

The only namekian who was really that powerful was Nail.

Daps
Reppin
London
where was it stated that they were?

cause going off the power levels told by us via through the scounters there power levels were no higher than Nappa.

The only namekian who was really that powerful was Nail.

The nameless Namekian (Picollo/Kami) in his fused form was said to be stronger than Freeza and would have defeated him easily. And Nappa was a top general in the Saiyan army.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could use some evil/good humans that chase strength and get strong like ole boy's daddy from Baki the Grappler; think his name was Yujiro. In addition to having a bunch of techniques like Master Roshi/Tien.

And I been thought that the Nameks should have a dragon-like transformation since, they make the fukking dragon balls after all.

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo i hadn't even seen the last episode :martin:

fukking gave Tien a draw, not even one W. :comeon: