Would Bubba Sparxxx and Paul Wall be accepted as white rappers in 2021?

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Paul Wall doesn't belong in the same sentence as no goddamn bubba sparxx

he came up in his local scene and helped them blow up

Bubba sparrxx was brought in with timabland, his music was trash, and without timbo he wouldn't been in the game

his verse on we ready was solid though

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Iggy Azelea
Jack Harlow
Macklemore
Post Malone

Are/were all things that were allowed....somehow
So yeah they would have been just fine. Hell even that kid Slim Jesus got a little popular.

Daps
If we are being honest, Eminem had skills, but content and sound wise, his shyt was a lot more cacifyed than anything these two ever dropped :yeshrug:

That's a good point.

Bubba and ESPECIALLY Paul Wall sounded black (whatever that means). We all just assumed they were black until we saw the videos on 106 & Park. The sound was black.

Eminem never fooled anyone. He was a white dude that could rap.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew Bubba personally. He a solid cracker in my experience and the other 2 guys who know him never said anything cacspicious ever came about him. He was just a country dude who grew up around black folks. :yeshrug:
I didn’t choose to rhyme, rhyming chose me. So I’m gonna keep this track running like a nose bleed :wow:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I'm gonna keep it 100 with you, I NEVER in my life knew anybody who fukked with Eminem until I moved to the suburbs in high school, and even in the suburbs it was just the white kids who fukked with Eminem, brehs and ese's that I knew always thought he was corny as fukk and couldn't relate to his music.

Paul Wall was played in every hood in Dallas in the early 2000's.
This what I always say about Eminem you hear it once and its like "yes it's dope white boy can spit" yadda yadda yadda. Now I don't need or want to hear it again. But Paul Wall got plenty of songs that I've played a million times everyday. Even before "Sittin Sideways" dropped. I'm from Texas so I know how the whole South gives up for Paul Wall.