Would Bubba Sparxxx and Paul Wall be accepted as white rappers in 2021?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Bubbas music would probably fair better today than it did back then. There was no streaming to get the word out plus he was competing in the south at its peak. He was also too close to Ems shadow so casual onlookers were like “hey it’s a white dude trying to piggy back”

His first album had outstanding production from Timbo. 2nd joint in close to classic.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I knew Bubba personally. He a solid cracker in my experience and the other 2 guys who know him never said anything cacspicious ever came about him. He was just a country dude who grew up around black folks. :yeshrug:

And this happens all over the south. The only folks who would question and be outraged are blavity twitter blacks that went to Howard.

Daps
Off the top of my head we got whoa vicky bad barbie post malone jack harlow iggy azaliea mgk g easy logic takashi69 running through the culture unscathed RIGHT NOW but this bird brain on twitter think bubba and paul wall wouldnt make it. :why:
Social media made it cool for the most retarded people to have thier opinions blasted

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Not Bubba put Paul would. Paul earned stripes cuz nobody knew he was white until he already got on