Worst quest/mission in a game?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Knew GTA would be referenced here.:russ:

Haven't played Vice City in years because of that helicopter mission :stopitslime:

Another one is the Okumura palace in Persona 5 and apparently in Royal they made it worse :snoop:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
7n9vs1q7.jpg
Never got pass this as a shorty.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Anything Batmobile related toward the end of Arkham Knight mainly the riddler missions and the one where you have to chase down the armed convoys

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
add that damn Sabre Turbo race mission from Vice City

had to cheat and snipe his tires out before the mission started to win

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
honestly, you know what I hate?

When a game makes you do missions while you're fukked up on drugs/in a coma and you gotta deal with manifestations of your fears and self doubts.

see: Max Payne's drugged up mission or Spiderman after he got stung by Scorpion

Co-sign. Especially hate it when they slow your walking/running speed down. Makes the whole section even more tedious.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I've got to be in the 5 percentile of people that actually enjoyed Zero's missions in San Andreas. :russ:

The roof top plane mission was easy once you realized that all the targets were clustered within the same location with one Target being the farthest away. THAT's the target you should fly to last since it takes up the most fuel. Any other strategy and you run the risk of having the other targets disperse to the point you're chasing them through the winding streets and wasting time/fuel in the process.

:yeshrug:The battle mission against Berkley was just simple shyt you should have already gotten the hang of provided you played (and beat) the mission of similar nature in Vice City if you were fukking with the GTA series.

The most fradulent flying mission of all time in the GTA series is in Vice City where you got to fly through the Coronas with the plane dumping those flyers for the Candy Suxx event.:francis: It's long, hard (double pause) and stressfull 'cause if you fukk up once, that's you having to re-do the whole silly thing again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
dso9p4.gif

Rest easy, King.​

Last edited: