Worst quest/mission in a game?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
vice city mini-helicopter mission

San Andreas RC plane.

:stopitslime:

2 games in a row where rc was absolutely the worst mission...

even when you finally beat it, you don't get a big sense of accomplishment you just feel like those should not have been as hard as they were.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
^^^ they’re right you know

GTA III also had some godawful missions including the one where you have to use a sniper to cover 8Ball. the sniper controls are atrocious and he just blindly runs into fire.

then theres one where you have to throw a grenade into an apartment window at an angle and the grenade throwing controls are so imprecise, i spent like half an hour just trying to do that

Yooo that mission is dumb easy bro. So when u go on the building to cover 8ball there's a slow down time icon you can walk thru. Walk thru it and start snipping my guy. Mission will be finished in a minute

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Follow/eavesdrop missions that fail if you are spotted, doesn’t matter what game..pick any game that has this bullshyt in, I’m sad these still exist in expensive modern games (Days Gone, Ghost of Tsushima)

I'm in the middle of playing Witcher 3, and without a doubt the quest with Morkvarg is one of the worst. A bunch of running back in forth (when realistically it could all be in one spot).

A Witcher 3 quest came to mind but not this one, it’s a quest in Blood & Wine where you have to get some documents, it’s a parody of how tedious the DMV ect. can be with it’s running back and forth so it’s purposely tedious...still annoying tho lol, The Outer Worlds had a similar quest too

7n9vs1q7.jpg

This mission has been notorious for being difficult and memed to death for years, and I have literally no idea why, I never once failed this mission in the 3 or so times I played through this game as a kid, there is literally nothing about it that’s difficult lol

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This mission has been notorious for being difficult and memed to death for years, and I have literally no idea why, I never once failed this mission in the 3 or so times I played through this game as a kid, there is literally nothing about it that’s difficult lol

The amount of bullets it took for Smoke to kill them even when you were at the right distance....and how much of a pain in the ass it was to keep that exact distance for him to kill them

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of bullets it took for Smoke to kill them even when you were at the right distance....and how much of a pain in the ass it was to keep that exact distance for him to kill them
True, but it was never something that had me failing the mission