Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
He said some wild disrespectful shyt about Emmett Till as well

R.I.P.
Char was disrespectful periodT

And that's y we loved him

R.I.H.

I hope
But he had a seat reserved with me on the bus 2 hades 4 some of the shyt he would say with no fuccs given
He said disrespectful shyt 2 me on the regular lol

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dahell: along with 28 daps. :mjtf:

Man chose Jimmy Carter out of all the past Presidents to subject this to. :gucci:
:dahell: along with 28 daps. :mjtf:

Man chose Jimmy Carter out of all the past Presidents to subject this to. :gucci:
I sleep better at night knowing Carter is rotting in hell with his buddy Khomieni. Don’t blame your ignorance though US education system isn’t the best

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All of this user's posts.

R. Kelly may have messed with girls that were technically underage but they were fully developed sexually. They had womanly bodies and just happened to be young. And there's nothing wrong about it.
why they had to kill this cutie? :sadcam: if they let her grow, she coulda been the baddest bytch next to sasha.

[NOTE - 11 YEARS OLD]
8a6740f47fb42951ca33f3fab5c20256.jpg
you know Lizzie gon be bad as fukk in a few years

hopefully they grooming her for Carl to bust up in
to me she's like a Spurs first round pick. draft her now. but stash her away for like 3 years. then after she matures, she'll be ready to contribute.

baby girl gon be bad as fukk :banderas: :noah: :patrice:
You might want to read up on something called puberty. During a short period of time, humans can experience tremendous changes in their bodies. Its during this short timespan that boys become men and girls become women. So yes, 3 years can make a huge difference.
if there's grass on the field :yeshrug:

I'd have a hard time not raping this bytch. Never said that about a woman before. But I would have a hard time controlling myself around her.
dawg there's a difference between i'm not feelin it right now vs. fukk outta here creep.

Lori vibe was more like not now vs. not never. To me that ain't rape.
to me rape is the stranger breaking into ya house and takin the p*ssy. i don't consider rape to be a wife tellin her husband i don't feel like fukkin tonight and the nikka takin it anyways. to me thats just him being an ass.

its disrespectful to true victims of rape for a woman who has sex with that man every other night claiming rape just cause she wasn't up for it tonight.
And this is exactly how you're supposed to win a criminal case. CREATE REASONABLE DOUBT.

I would easily win any rape case because like you said I'm the master at creating doubt. Just admit it. I have created doubt in most of ya'lls minds as to the shape of the earth. You might not be all in on the Flat Earth model. But at the very least you got some doubts about a topic you thought was a done deal a few years ago.

With a rape case its easy to create reasonable doubt. All you gotta do is present evidence that we're dealing with a whore. Which shouldn't be too hard.

I done tasted every ethnicity and I still ain't found none better than the white woman. Why did God make me black and them white? :sadcam:
I don't wanna raise no black skin, nappy headed niglets.
light skin nikkas are runnin shyt in the corporate world, being President, going to college......shyt like that

its mostly you dark skin field nikkas that are littering the jails and prisons gettin anally raped
lets see....one chick has hair and the other doesn't.

yeah like this is a tough choice. only nikkas that are scared to be called c00ns would choose that dark skin sambo over the light skin goddess
That's not a goddess. At least simp good looking light skin chicks.
compared to that dark skin creature she is