Worst Most Annoying Commercials

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This QVC commercial where she keeps saying"I Think I Like You" while playing the guitar.

I always turn the channel when it comes on:scusthov:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I hate this fukking commercial.

And i got into an argument with a girl over this commercial. Why the hell is that bytch asking a grown ass man what he's doing in his own god damn fridge? :why:

I can only imagine my mom ore one of my grandmas asking their husbands "Hey, what u doin in that fridge?" Like they're a child or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I see like the same 3-4 commercials on nearly EVERY channel these days. :what:

- Aaron Rodgers State Farm commercial in that classroom - AWFUL in every sense.

- The little kid with the flat screen and "the wiyah" - I liked it at first, but now it's AWFUL. The other kid talking about his grandma is too slow. But that litte girl next to him is cute.

- The 5 hr Energy one where the dude says, "my debut album" - AWFUL. I have to turn that one off b/c it makes me angry.

- And I hate that Citi commercial where that chick is standing on a mountain and that annoying ass song, "Somebody left the gate oooooppennnnnn" comes on.

- And tjhat Golden Corral commercial with that black dude screaming, "We goin to Golden Corral!!!!" I just have to press mute. AWFUL.

I swear commerciials are WORSE than EVER. I dont know who is heading these marketing and advertising depts., but SMH

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These Bug Commercials Are Rampant On Florida TV, The Funny shyt Is I Remember This Midget And His Twin Brother Posing Ass Millionairs On These Infomercials About These Successful Business Investments They Made, What A fukking Scam lol

South Park Made Fun Of Him lol

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

i've wanted to strangle that little girl. Hate this commercial.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
That stupid sportsmanship commercial too:

player: "I touched the ball coach."

coach: "Okay, when they inbound don't foul."

So not only do you let them get the ball, You turn around and don't foul either so they can run out the clock? :mindblown:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The most racist commercial on tv, I mean they couldn't meet them there? They getting driven there because they that broke, then they hear we going to an expensive restaurant in casual clothes mind you, the dive out a freaking moving car to eat trash from Golden Coral:deadmanny:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt0qQ8m11fc[/ame]

:laff: :laff: the way dude jumps out the car at the speed of light