Worst Most Annoying Commercials

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Any dog food commercial where they act like dogs really give a fukk what they're eating like that. Long as it has something made of animal flesh in it, they're all over it. They're dumb creatures.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any dog food commercial where they act like dogs really give a fukk what they're eating like that. Long as it has something made of animal flesh in it, they're all over it. They're dumb creatures.

Last edited by a moderator:

madmoney

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://youtu.be/iG0t57PUTaM]GEICO Two Tickets to Paradise Commercial - Happier Than Eddie Money Running a Travel Agency - YouTube[/ame]

This shyt follows me every fukking channel I watch...

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
The Wendy's bytch and her smarmy ass "now that's better"

:pacspit:

i want to fukk that chick so bad though so I tolerate her.

That 5-hour energy dude with the auto-tuned shyt kills me every time. I always laugh, because I can't name the book, but I can name the author he is reading. it is fukking Jodi Picoult, so I say that makes him really fukking gay.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
5 hour energy has the worst commercials. That new one is just a terrible attempt at the new trend started by Old Spice where a "manly man" does a bunch of random shyt. There have been at least 5 companies who have tried it, where their actor walks through rooms and does all this different shyt...

naturally the 5 Hour Energy is the worst, the dude needs his ass kicked, and it looks like they spent $50 on it