Worst L: Drake vs Pusha T or Drake vs Kenny?

Worst Spanking

• Push

Votes: 35 28.7%
  • Kenny

Votes: 90 73.8%

• Total voters

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Pusha T laid the foundation for K.Dot to destroy Drake reputation for the rest of his career. This is like Mike Tyson in his prime when he was invincible until he got knocked out by Buster Douglas (Pusha). Everyone thought it was a fluke and Tyson started to get that rep back until he got demolished again by Holyfield (K.Dot). Mike was never the same again after that. This is the same for Drake. He is older (37) and is already on the downside of his music career. Hasn't had a mainstream hit in a minute and is a global punchline with p3do jokes. How is he going to come with a hit at this time when you got kids and older folks calling him a freaky a$$ nikka and 69 god :lolbron: . He needs to disappear for a few months, try to mend some fences in the industry and hope he can get on a decent popular song to get people to talk about him in a positive light. He may make another album or two with some bangers but that golden, untouchable image is DONE!!!

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He ultimately survived vs Pusha and did fine after.

With Kendrick, he will be called pedo, etc for rest of his life so I have to give it to Kenny.

I think had Pusha went further he would have had the same impact. He stopped after one but he for sure would have gone at the surgeries, etc

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
There’s currently a nikka on a Panasonic
Laptop from 1945 leaking videos with Drakes belongings and him walking beside a mutant .

Pusha shyt was an ass whipping but this Kendrick shyt is crashing towards yellow king/carcosa territory

Oh ..and the #1 song in the country is an anthem calling Drake a pedophile colonizer

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
There’s currently a nikka on a Panasonic
Laptop from 1945 leaking videos with Drakes belongings and him walking beside a mutant .

Pusha shyt was an ass whipping but this Kendrick shyt is crashing towards yellow king/carcosa territory

Oh ..and the #1 song in the country is an anthem calling Drake a pedophile colonizer
:mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I haven't kept up entirely with this Kendrick vs Drake beef but I finally listened to Not Like Us and Meet the Grahams and thought both were average diss tracks. I like Kendrick as an artist and he has a few classics in his disco, imo, but I just didn't care for them.

With that said, I'm voting Pusha. Because to me Pusha punked Drake and Drake really never responded (from what I recall). For me that was a street dude vs a nerd wannabe, whereas this current beef is nerd vs nerd wannabe. It's just not a street beef and doesn't bite hard to me.
Kendrick really from the trenches though lol

I respect that he doesn’t push the piru image when he easily could.

Drake is 39 and just now becoming a man that wouldn’t allow someone to piss on him or smack him. Embarrassing.