Worst L: Drake vs Pusha T or Drake vs Kenny?

Worst Spanking

• Push

Votes: 35 28.7%
  • Kenny

Votes: 90 73.8%

• Total voters

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I haven't kept up entirely with this Kendrick vs Drake beef but I finally listened to Not Like Us and Meet the Grahams and thought both were average diss tracks. I like Kendrick as an artist and he has a few classics in his disco, imo, but I just didn't care for them.

With that said, I'm voting Pusha. Because to me Pusha punked Drake and Drake really never responded (from what I recall). For me that was a street dude vs a nerd wannabe, whereas this current beef is nerd vs nerd wannabe. It's just not a street beef and doesn't bite hard to me.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Dot basically made Drake persona-non-grata.
With Push, he got killed but people knew he was able to come back from that.
I don't know how the fukk you're gonna come back with nikkas calling you the 69God, Certified Pedophile, Freaky Ass nikka, and all his weird grooming shyt coming back up.
Wearing OVO shyt feels like nikkas who wore G-Unit past 2006.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm going with Pusha.

Push turned that clown Drake into a father, and the diss was so bad that Drake had to run to J Prince for help :mjlol:

drake-adonis-music-ht-lv-231006_1696610201873_hpMain_1x1.jpg

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Pusha T's is worse, because, though vicious, for the most part Kendrick didn't say anything in his diss tracks (to my knowledge) that:

1. Drake hasn't explored in his own shyt or
2. Other people haven't secretly suspected/felt about Drake.

Pusha T just isn't as mainstream as K. Dot, but he showed that Drake can be "beaten." As somebody else said, Pusha walked so Kendrick could run.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Pusha walked so Kendrick could run
Story of Adidon was a Tyson 1st round knockout this shyt by Kendrick was taking Drake into deep waters quick it's Drago vs Creed at this point :damn:

Side note: the biggest mistake Drake made was telling Metro to sit his ass down and make some drums, Metro was like aight bet. Now Metro got the whole world laughing at Aubrey
:heh:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story of Adidon was better than any song Kendrick put out, more focused, hit harder.

But I voted Kendrick. He seems to have done more damage. Probably due to his status, he's SOMEBODY dissing Drake. A lot of casuals out there didn't know who Pusha T was when Adidon dropped.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
also Kenny because i too hate Drake and i felt in my soul when he said

i hate the way that you talk, the way that you dress, etc.

I'm not a fan but I don't dislike Drake. He got some shyt that make the hoes feel good and I'm all about the hoes feeling good.

But watching videos and reels of this nikka run around onstage with that biker gear was pissing me off. I don't know why but I would cringe every time I see that shyt. It looked so fukkin stupid. :heh: