WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
b11lyqzgm2cbdfakkc30.jpg
:shaq:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:camby:outta here with that trend following ass bullshyt you a grown ass man talmbout ":scusthov:ugh, their whole catalogue is SO 2003 :wrist:"

I was just in DTLR the other day and saw some Akoo shyt I'd cop. Yall can keep the costume jewelry embroidered ass jeans the kids are wearing now, I don't follow trends i just stick with shyt that I think looks nice. If we speaking about the worst brand as in what looks nice and what doesn't, Akoo shouldn't be in the discussion. If this thread is about fakkits trying to prove who's more "in the know" when it comes to current fashion trends, im out dis bih

Agreed! Some of Akoo's polos with the small fox insignia & some of the T-Shirts were off the hook.

akoo-snobby-glory-tee-in-yellow.jpg
akoo-snobby-infamous-tee.jpg
akoo-work-it-polo.jpg
akoo-polo-01.jpg

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Akoo was straight and still gets worn in the south, some of the shyt he dropping is heat too. Somehow 8732 is still selling down here too. Rocawear just rebranded and renamed themselves Blakk

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its still corny and anybody that wear "urban" wear from the teen section at jcpenney is corny

what difference does it make how much money they make getting into a department store

shyts corny
Department stores and other options that sell to the average consumer actually allows these lines to earn more money than they spend, otherwise they would be in the red. That's why you'll see some of the lines partner with H&M and the like.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
That's suprising, because Jeezy doesn't even rep that clothing line anymore

I ain't even know that lol. Just looked it up and never knew this either:

In 2008, Koon purchased street wear brand 8732 from Jay-Z at ROC Apparel Group. With platinum recording artist Young Jeezy, he started Young Jeezy 8732 Apparel Ltd, which had over $40 million in annual sales, becoming one of the three top-selling street wear brands in the U.S.[4]

The clothing company now falls under the umbrella of Tykoon Brand Holdings, which is based in his native Queens, N.Y. The 27-person, privately held company, Koon claims, is worth $80 million.[1