Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • TWISM

Votes: 24 46.2%

• Total voters

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
No it wasn't... It came out after the death of urban ware so it was remarkably out of touch
:camby:outta here with that trend following ass bullshyt you a grown ass man talmbout ":scusthov:ugh, their whole catalogue is SO 2003 :wrist:"

I was just in DTLR the other day and saw some Akoo shyt I'd cop. Yall can keep the costume jewelry embroidered ass jeans the kids are wearing now, I don't follow trends i just stick with shyt that I think looks nice. If we speaking about the worst brand as in what looks nice and what doesn't, Akoo shouldn't be in the discussion. If this thread is about fakkits trying to prove who's more "in the know" when it comes to current fashion trends, im out dis bih

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
Rapper clothing lines is always :scusthov:

They all end up being tacky, ugly af and pretty unoriginal

Besides Kanyes:blessed:

Dat minimalistic nature of the clothes that the average human being couldn't even begin to appreciate or understand:banderas:

Pharrell and Clipse came hard with their clothing brands too:ehh:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bushi is GOAT just based on the meaning of the name (BUstas shyt) :heh:

0b222543137e92acd9829fdf2f100090.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:camby:outta here with that trend following ass bullshyt you a grown ass man talmbout ":scusthov:ugh, their whole catalogue is SO 2003 :wrist:"

I was just in DTLR the other day and saw some Akoo shyt I'd cop. Yall can keep the costume jewelry embroidered ass jeans the kids are wearing now, I don't follow trends i just stick with shyt that I think looks nice. If we speaking about the worst brand as in what looks nice and what doesn't, Akoo shouldn't be in the discussion. If this thread is about fakkits trying to prove who's more "in the know" when it comes to current fashion trends, im out dis bih
:flabbynsick:

Yeah you hot for 2000 with those fits. Prob cop em extra baggy too. There was nikkaz also that wasn't willing to move away from Jerry curls and platforms, and Bell bottom pants too. Eras come and go not just trends. The urban wear era passed. No one said you had to wear skinny jeans but things get played out eventually. Tryna hang on to the old makes you forcefully irrelevant. You can't win nikka, you much better off with some basic non branded well fitted gear not too big or slim as opposed to yesterday's hot brands :mjlol:

:umad:

y que

Banned
Daps
anything that ended up in a department store

sean john
rocawear
southpole
obey
ecko
lrg

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh I just started wearing Akoo. That clothing line is dope. I don't see why it never took off like others