Worst Fukkin Game You Ever Bought?

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
:snoop: :pacspit:
DC_Universe_Online_PS3.jpg

:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

I got this on PC right now and this shyt is piff. You can be Batmnan and shoot people with automatic weapons and use telekenisis to throw them all over the place.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Street_Fighter_The_Movie_game_flyer.png

1st game I bought for PSX. Well, that my dad bought. I ACTUALLY wanted Street Fighter ALPHA, but they had this USED. Mind you, PSX had JUST CAME OUT. Never mind me- my little SIX YEAR OLD BROTHER knew that was a red flag. But pops wouldn't budge. :sadcam:

This game was so bad, it made Battle Arena Toshinden fun. :blessed:

The movie was terrible too. Raul Julia died of disappointment shortly after :mjcry:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I thought this s*** was gonna be sooooo fire but :trash:

The potential :wow:

It had so much potential but it just needed more work. The parkour system is probably my favorite I've encountered in a vidya game. :wow:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

Wasn't even a bad game but devs quickly bodied it with shytty updates and totally ignoring community feedback.

:pachaha: my mans traded in like all his Xbox 360 games for that shyt to cop on day one

I came over his crib and played that shyt for maybe an hour and was like :camby:

I still tease him about that shyt

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:snoop: :pacspit:
DC_Universe_Online_PS3.jpg

My lil homie had it first and kept telling me to get it cause you can make your own super hero. Im like ight fukk it Ima cop it :ehh: I got all my old games that I didn't play no more and went to rapestop to trade them in. I ended up trading like 5 games for this :snoop:. I go home and pop it in & this shyt takes fukking forever to download, like a couple of hours. I finally started playing. I created my 1st character. His name was King
Sizzurp. nikka had dreads, wore a purple cape, had a top hat like T-pain, and his super power was flying :snoop:. I call my homie to get online and we meet up in a lobby. His superhero had super speed. When he seen my hero he started :dead:. Flying on that shyt was super slow and my character was ugly so I started over.

My next hero looked exactly like the hulk but his name was The Incredible Swag :youngsabo: & his powers was super speed. After playing that bullshyt no longer than 2 hours I was like fukk this game Ima go to rapestop and trade this bullshyt in and get Marvel vs Capcom 3. I call my homie tell him why you let me get this shytty ass game.:angry: He said ":heh: My bad breh this shyt do suck". We both go to rapestop the next day to trade that bullshyt in. I give the dude the game and his manager walks by and says "we can't take that game back because its an online only game.:mindblown:. Now Im super pissed :fire: cause Im stuck with this bullshyt game and don't have any other games.

A month goes pass and I get overdraft letter in the mail from my bank :mindblown:. Im like I couldn't have went over this this. I go online and see Playstation did an automatic renew for Dc Universe for another month.:fire::fire::fire::fire:.

I took my card off file from Playstation store. For awhile I wasn't fukking with Sony cause of this bullshyt.

I think like a year later the game must have did so bad that they let people download it for free

My bad for the long ass story but this is the only game that pissed me off
THAT IS A LOT OF LOSSES TIED TO ONE GAME. :laugh:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Superman N64. To this day, nothing worse. I got that shyt for Christmas, and I was playing it, and I thought it was me. I thought I was just fukking up. To hell with that game.
I THOUGHT IT WAS ME TOO... THAT GAME fukkED UP MY SELF ESTEEM FOR YEARS.

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quest 64...I popped in this game and I saw a big ass wall of a text am like am not going to play this
X-Squad that shyt was terrible

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never buy bad games. But I remember back in the day my dad bought me this game for nintendo that had 115 games in the cartridge pretty much all the games were :trash: on that fukkin thing. I remember when I would ask my pops to give a nikka a new game for the nes he would be like nikka wtf you need a new game for you have 115 games to play :mjlol:I'd be so cheesed. There was also this other game my moms got me for christmas one year called Kileak DNA for the playstation which was ass also.