Worst Fukkin Game You Ever Bought?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
superman 64 wins this thread...if you don't believe me

they left this in the game demo brehs...i remember watching that shyt like :patrice: i thought it was a mini game so i was like :manny:

then i found it was the first mission. :to: i wished terrible things to those who made this shyt.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
superman 64 wins this thread...if you don't believe me

they left this in the game demo brehs...i remember watching that shyt like :patrice: i thought it was a mini game so i was like :manny:

then i found it was the first mission. :to: i wished terrible things to those who made this shyt.

I thought the same damn thing...plus how can u have a superman game with no damn flying mechanic ironed out first?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Superman 64, I was so excited for that game I traded my sega genesis and ALL my games at gamecrazy just to have enough money to buy it.... And man once I popped that shyt in I instantly felt regret :snoop: I was so pissed I wrote a letter to the developer telling them how bad the game was. I still can't believe I traded in classics for that shyt :to: my mom felt so bad for me she bought me a dreamcast :ahh:

Superman 64 is known as one of the worst games ever made.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Man, I liked MK Mythologies. The gameplay sucked, but I was so hyped that it was going to be a franchise that I forced myself through it. The PSOne version > n64 version.

And yeah, Superman 64 probably wins this thread. It's one of the worst games of all time.

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
The_Mummy_ntsc-front-1-.jpg

What the fukk possessed me to buy this shyt? I wish I could travel back in time to murk my younger self for even thinking this would be a good idea.

:damn:

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
if thats the worst game you ever bought, you been pretty smart with your money....

Ima go with the Superman 64 crowd, I was so pumped up for that steaming pile of garbage....
yeah i try to read up on reviews and i love mario kart but hated that game.

my parents on the other hand bought my brothers and i yoshi's story, james bond jr, the pagemaster. games were super wack.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
for me its mortal kombat mythologies: sub-zero

Mortal_Kombat_Mythologies.jpg
mortal_kombat_mythologies__sub-zero.jpg

hands down the worst game I ever bought with my own money. I swear I felt that tinge of regret as soon as I handed over the money for this piece of shyt :sadbron: cashier lookin at me like :youngsabo:

even so, when I got home and started playing, I tried to trick myself into liking this game on some 'this isn't THAT bad' :krs:

after like 20 minutes I was like fukk this shyt and accepted my L :snoop:

look how trash the gameplay is :scusthov:

I still play this occasionally on 64. It's an okay game, to me. Obviously not as good as a regular MK game, though.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Shrek for the og xbox....look at this piece of shyt.Gameplay start @ 1:33 a young nikka woulda been better off getting rugrats in paris the videogame for playstation. if i ever find this game in my garage or some shyt i'm breaking the disc, the case, ripping the booklet and the cover art.