Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Disco Elysium :skip:
:why: Oh for the love of God.
You responded to a post of my complaining about that garbage. I thought you were reccomending a different game for me to try out, not asking me if I like the game I was already complaining out.
The only thing "solid" about that "game" is how terrible it is.
I'm not even joking when I tell you that when I finally beat that snore fest I literally yelled "this game SUUUUCCCKKSSSSS!!!!!" and had my wife dying laughing.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
:why: Oh for the love of God.
You responded to a post of my complaining about that garbage. I thought you were reccomending a different game for me to try out, not asking me if I like the game I was already complaining out.
The only thing "solid" about that "game" is how terrible it is.
I'm not even joking when I tell you that when I finally beat that snore fest I literally yelled "this game SUUUUCCCKKSSSSS!!!!!" and had my wife dying laughing.

I said 'do you usually play isometric rpgs' you're being extra and you probably don't have the patience to enjoy a top down rpg or visual novel. The game is critically acclaimed, it's just not for you.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I was into comics for as long as I could remember but in 1989, I came across a video called Pryde of the X-Men at Blockbuster.

IDGAF if Wolverine was Australian, this shyt was heat.
:banderas:
Rented it several times and was hooked on the X-Men. Mom took me to the comic shop, and I bought whatever I could find that had a roster close to that one. Then later that year I started seeing ads for this game:

The Uncanny X-Men (1989)
6069858-the-uncanny-x-men-nes-front-cover.jpg

Man look at that fukkin cover. I couldn't WAIT to buy it because Blockbuster by my house never got it. I saved my allowance for months into early 1990 to cop this, my FIRST video game purchase with my own money. Brehs, lil Sauce was HEARTBROKEN when I started to play actually play the game.

Almost no resemblance to characters, shytty graphics, shytty music, shytty CONTROLS. This thing was a mess and I swore off videogames based on comics for years. They released a dope X-Men arcade game in 1992 but it didn't come home until fukkin 2010.
:pacspit:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I said 'do you usually play isometric rpgs' you're being extra and you probably don't have the patience to enjoy a top down rpg or visual novel. The game is critically acclaimed, it's just not for you.
I've played the hell out of Diablo 3 and 4. The top down perspective doesn't bother.
The boring story, mechanics, and monotonous music is what I can't stand.
Critically acclaimed doesn't make the game more enjoyable for me.
As far as visual novels, I've played a ton of "story games" that I've enjoyed.
I find Disco Elysium poorly executed overall. I could go on and on but I've found there are people that love it beyond belief and won't concede a single point against it. The game is trash and fits well within the "worst game I ever bought" thread.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
When I first gotta 360 I wanted a good RPG to play and this was the hottest thing on the streets at the time and I fukking hated that shyt. Game was so damn boring and trash I played for like 5 hours and sold that shyt to Gamestop :camby:

613KTMMTT2L.jpg
:dahell: to each their own but Oblivion slapped. People are still modding and playing this game to this day. They are even making a skyrim mod for it called Skyblivion.

Worst game i remember is Superman 64

Superstar
Daps
I was into comics for as long as I could remember but in 1989, I came across a video called Pryde of the X-Men at Blockbuster.

IDGAF if Wolverine was Australian, this shyt was heat.
:banderas:
Rented it several times and was hooked on the X-Men. Mom took me to the comic shop, and I bought whatever I could find that had a roster close to that one. Then later that year I started seeing ads for this game:

The Uncanny X-Men (1989)
6069858-the-uncanny-x-men-nes-front-cover.jpg

Man look at that fukkin cover. I couldn't WAIT to buy it because Blockbuster by my house never got it. I saved my allowance for months into early 1990 to cop this, my FIRST video game purchase with my own money. Brehs, lil Sauce was HEARTBROKEN when I started to play actually play the game.

Almost no resemblance to characters, shytty graphics, shytty music, shytty CONTROLS. This thing was a mess and I swore off videogames based on comics for years. They released a dope X-Men arcade game in 1992 but it didn't come home until fukkin 2010.
:pacspit:

Whoever was controlling night crawler, in that video, was useless as fukk lol

Superstar
Daps
I went browsing through my ps purchase history, to see if I forgot anything…..

Vampyr_cover.jpg

This bullshyt right here smh. I really tried but couldn’t connect to this shyt AT ALL! It bored me to the point of just giving up, and that doesn’t happen at all. It just felt so generic and clumsy. 2nd worst day one purchase behind FF 13

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Whoever was controlling night crawler, in that video, was useless as fukk lol
:patrice:
Iono breh
The controls were really REALLY bad
Cyclops and Iceman were damn near the only sorta useable characters
The hit collision was cheeks and half the characters could only punch smh

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:
Iono breh
The controls were really REALLY bad
Cyclops and Iceman were damn near the only sorta useable characters
The hit collision was cheeks and half the characters could only punch smh

Cyclops was out there doing the laser death blossom, fighting for his life, while the other dude was just running in circles lol