Worst Fukkin Game You Ever Bought?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
COD Ghosts and MW3 :pacspit3:

I loved the campaign of Ghost and was interested to see how that story would unfold after the playable character was captured.

Worst game I ever purchased with my very own money would have to be the Saints Row 4. That shyt was dumb.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Dragon ball Ultimate Battle 22. It was the last PlayStation game I got. Already had a ps2 so that shoulda been a red flag:stopitslime: But this was at the peak of DBZ fukkery with Majin Buu saga goin crazy:gladbron: so it was suppose to be like a tie in in some ways. Unbeknownst to me how Anime and Ports work at the time, the game was YEARS old at the time already and obsofukkinglete :pacspit: they had the Japanese VAs too which was annoying af to me and there was nothing more to the game except one map head to head with 22 characters that more or less all played the same. That mf promotion worked so fukkin well on me at the time. I feel violated and betrayed :to:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I played the shyt out of Too Human on the 360.

The combat being tied to the thumb sticks was awful but I enjoyed the setting and the gear.

I need to look up what Dennis Dyack is up to nowadays.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised by this post because I saw a lot of people recommending this game online so I just assumed it was good even though it's not my cup of tea

It's the feel of the game, I get what they were trying to go for but movement is too slow. A better recommendation for people who don't play metroidvanias would be Dead Cells.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I didn't buy it but somehow I ended up with a copy of Superman 64 ( going by review scores ) but I actually enjoyed it as a 10 year old boy.