Worst friend in fiction?

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Solas aka Fen'Harel aka Dread Wolf aka Genocidal b*stard.

This elf muhfukka wakes up from a 4000 year sleep after fukking up his own era and doesn't like the state of things, so he gives a world ending artifact to a god wannabe villain in a fukked up play to make elves great again :mjpls:, plan goes to shyt so he helps you (the main character) save the world with his own plans to destroy the world again to bring back the good times :gucci:. He's committed to this even if you befriend him and show him that the people don't deserve to go out like that. :mindblown:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Solas aka Fen'Harel aka Dread Wolf aka Genocidal b*stard.

This elf muhfukka wakes up from a 4000 year sleep after fukking up his own era and doesn't like the state of things, so he gives a world ending artifact to a god wannabe villain in a fukked up play to make elves great again :mjpls:, plan goes to shyt so he helps you (the main character) save the world with his own plans to destroy the world again to bring back the good times :gucci:. He's committed to this even if you befriend him and show him that the people don't deserve to go out like that. :mindblown:
triffling mf even has shrines built to him. I had a feeling not to trust him from the start idk what it was it was just an itch I had

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Any gen x protagonist... I'm watching Ferris bueller right now and he is such a scumbag:russ:
In the original script it's implied ferris stole the money to fund the day off which makes sense because that shyts expensive. The restaurant, the good game seats etc