Worst Final Fantasy game?

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I'm running through every final fantasy game in anticipation of XV (seeing as I never played them before).

All of them been piff so far even tho I thought VII sucked in the beginning, it quickly became my favorite towards the end.

But by God is 8 boring. This nikka Squall and his lame Ass crew. I don't even know what I'm doing in this game and I'm on Disc 2 :damn:.

What is junction? Why are my characters so weak. I'm ready to throw in the towel brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm running through every final fantasy game in anticipation of XV (seeing as I never played them before).

All of them been piff so far even tho I thought VII sucked in the beginning, it quickly became my favorite towards the end.

But by God is 8 boring. This nikka Squall and his lame Ass crew. I don't even know what I'm doing in this game and I'm on Disc 2 :damn:.

What is junction? Why are my characters so weak. I'm ready to throw in the towel brehs.
Junction system will make your characters damn near invincible even in the beginning of the game, you just suck.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Go through your inventory and refine all your loot into high end magic. Farm some if you need to. Then junction it to str and hp and you solid breh. Make sure to learn Str-J and HP-J and all those other stat junctioning skills from your GFs.

But yeah 8 is annoying. It's still great but clearly a step below the other PS1 FFs. Play 9 that shyt is the GOAT.

Worst out of the FFs I've played is probably 13, but still a solid 8/10 game in my opinion.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Go through your inventory and refine all your loot into high end magic. Farm some if you need to. Then junction it to str and hp and you solid breh. Make sure to learn Str-J and HP-J and all those other stat junctioning skills from your GFs.

But yeah 8 is annoying. It's still great but clearly a step below the other PS1 FFs. Play 9 that shyt is the GOAT.

Worst out of the FFs I've played is probably 13, but still a solid 8/10 game in my opinion.
Good looking out breh. Bout to try this shyt right now

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
the hype ruined VII for me... especially since the story can easily be considered a weaker version of VI.

Crystal chronicles by far

CC was unique, it had a fairly passive story that unfolded around you up until around the 5th or 6th year when you get to mag mell.

You werent considered to be some legendary hero, you were just an average caravaner who gathered myrrh to keep your village's crystal going much like every other caravan.

The Lore is also deep, yet passive aswell. you can easily breeze through most the game and not notice alot of the history of the world.

The gameplay itself was also really great, it wasnt the traditional turn based strategy type game, you were actively in the fight trying to survive. Inventory was well done too although it could have used more slots.

Music was really smooth and pleasant to the ears. it wasnt no rock cac bullshyt, it was sweet and melodic. Calming wind percussion instruments

FFCC was one of the strongest side games in all of the FF series. although the sequels and prequels were the weakest. :wow:

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I still haven't finished 13. The fact that I had to play for 25 hours before I could customize my party members took out a lot of momentum for me. Still one of the best looking/playing FFs though. FF6 is still my #1.
I like XIII alot. despite not playing it for months at a time. it really is an enjoyable game to me

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yeah the combat in the game is completely broke very early on.

shyt wasn't broken at all early in the game.. youn cant go ham with the junction spells until you got access to Ultima/meteor/fulllife etc spells.. and those were rare and hard to come across until much later in the game after you got the Ragnarok ship and thats like towards the end of disk 3 if I recall.. on top of that you had to split the spells up between 6 characters and summons..