Worst Date /Sexual Experiences

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
took a chick out to dinner. left dinner i was like so where we going now :saywha:

she was like your house :jawalrus: get her over there put a movie on we snuggled up in the couch start the demonic nibbles on her neck she put the :noah: face on slide my hand under her shirt shes like 1 min lemme use the bathroom real quick im like ok i figure she needs to freshen up so she goes im chilling on the couch fixing the pillows the right way and everything next thing i know i hear a deep breath followed by [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0BBSN2g6e0[/ame]

i was like :saywha: :saywha: :saywha:

she had the door open to im like close the door :damn: :damn: shes like the meal must have been bad im so embarrased

i had the :scusthov: face the whole time

she was done i was like ok lemme get u home :wow: she still wanted to fukk i was like nahh i cant go into that nuclear fallout zonee she was like ill showerrr i let her shower gave her a spare rag was like make sure u clean that ass for 10 mins straight no breaks

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Met a girl online and it turned out to be ****.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
she was done i was like ok lemme get u home :wow: she still wanted to fukk i was like nahh i cant go into that nuclear fallout zonee she was like ill showerrr i let her shower gave her a spare rag was like make sure u clean that ass for 10 mins straight no breaks

did you smash after she showered?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
went on a date when i was 21 with some girl who i knew for 6 months prior from friends and just seeing her. went to an expensive steak house in Boston and i paid the whole tab it was like $250 plus tip i think. we went to Royale nightclub afterwards for fun and more drinks and i let her go for 10 minutes while i went to the bathroom to get drinks. i come back and she is on the dance floor grinding with another guy. i confront her and she takes the drink i bought from her and said she wasnt interested in seeing me anymore and she went and partied with the "new" guy and his friends and i just left

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
went on a date when i was 21 with some girl who i knew for 6 months prior from friends and just seeing her. went to an expensive steak house in Boston and i paid the whole tab it was like $250 plus tip i think. we went to Royale nightclub afterwards for fun and more drinks and i let her go for 10 minutes while i went to the bathroom to get drinks. i come back and she is on the dance floor grinding with another guy. i confront her and she takes the drink i bought from her and said she wasnt interested in seeing me anymore and she went and partied with the "new" guy and his friends and i just left

I can feel the second hand ether.
mysmilie_1863.gif
:wow:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange

So you really are as lame irl as you are here? :ehh:

At least you keep it real. :jawalrus:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

:dead: OH MY fukkING GAWDDDD :laff:

:to::to::to: damn b

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps

:dead:

Rozay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

C'mon fam ... This can't be true :dwillhuh:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i couldnt do it bro shyt would throw me off even after the shower

i would have to come back another day