Worst Conscious Rappers of all time?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Blackalicious.... I bought one of their albums way back when, cause they were a "backpack" Cali group that was noted in one of the magazines, but I wasn't familiar with them. So I handle over my $13 for their newest CD at the time.....

shiit was gawd awful, the way they sounded just hurt my soul......Barkely "turable"........, I was couldn't take it. I gave it a few spins and I pretty sure I abandoned that CD somewhere like a bad mother.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Also OP you shouldnt be surprised by Hopsin's disses towards blacks. Most of his fanboys are socially awkward corny nerdy white suburban kids.

like Kendrick?

Hopsin's trash but at least he says what he means. Kendrick sneak disses Black people but does it in the most vague way to try and juggle both audiences. And then we remember his enlightening comments on Iggy Azalea

http://www.seattleglobalist.com/2015/02/12/kendrick-lamar-blacker-the-berry-song-controversy/33692

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread (:mjlol:) reminds me of what i think about black star

mos and talib arent underrated. i dont think they're that great at all :yeshrug: the album was ill, both have a few classic tracks by themselves, but overall neither is THAT good. lotta weak material

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
this thread (:mjlol:) reminds me of what i think about black star

mos and talib arent underrated. i dont think they're that great at all :yeshrug: the album was ill, both have a few classic tracks by themselves, but overall neither is THAT good. lotta weak material

Breh feel free to shyt on Talib, but Mos has all the attributes & skill of a goat emcee.

Black on Both Sides is classic material and The Ecstatic is a near classic album also.

Breh aint too many fukkin with Mos:wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh feel free to shyt on Talib, but Mos has all the attributes & skill of a goat emcee.

Black on Both Sides is classic material and The Ecstatic is a near classic album also.

Breh aint too many fukkin with Mos:wow:

i respect both of them, i just dont think they made that much good music

like im not gonna sit here and tell you mos cant spit

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Hopsin
KRS-One post 90s :mjpls:
Immortal Technique