WorldstarHipHop Gives Black People A Bad Image

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
*birdman handrub*

The way I see it there are two types of cats... one that Whine about a problem and the other that Fixes it.

With the time you spent looking with discust at worldstar videos you couldve been building your own media alternative showcasing black achievements and greatness. Worldstar gonna be there breh and people gonna continue to visit it.. but are you gonna sit on your ass and complain or take action to show people a better way?

Worldstar SHOULDN'T Be there breh, and its still there for one main reason along with a laundry list of other degenerate and negative things in our community and that is.........SUPPORT....But cook breh.......:beli:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So a BM owns the site and has no problem portraying his own people in a negative manner and he isn't considered a c00n? Interesting:sas2:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So a BM owns the site and has no problem portraying his own people in a negative manner and he's considered a c00n? Interesting:sas2:
If the site was "positive" you wouldnt know about it.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So a BM owns the site and has no problem portraying his own people in a negative manner and he's considered a c00n? Interesting:sas2:

What's interesting is the amount of backlash i'm getting for something so obvious.......You should see the amount of negs I'm getting.....:lolbron:

These nikkas are exposing the very problem within our community right in this thread and all throughout and that is SUPPORT for the wrong things.......I'm going to let them cook here tho..........:manny: