WorldstarHipHop Gives Black People A Bad Image

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:krs: You ever meet him breh? Was he chill? Was he really wit da shyts before he got famous?

I pretty much stayed away from them guys. Keef is what he portrays in the music.

I have met Fredo Santana because I was his neighbor for 5 years at another public hosing place.

He's pretty cool.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's about the cultural image that is presented of us. Don't think it doesn't affect us internally as well. If we're only shown blacks as being violent animalistic thugs then that's how we see ourselves and that's the cultural track that we fall into

Yeah, I don't know of anyone that co-signs that or believes that or sees themselves like that and I grew up in some of the worst neighborhoods in Chicago.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
It's a trash site but nikkas caring about what whites think of them

Yikes.

Making blacks a monolithic group.

Yikes.

If we aren't all the same, than why are people always being accused of being a CAC on this site?

Clearly some of us think you must say and do certain things to be considered black on here.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Only Black Americans have to be accountable for everyone.

White Americans males aren't seen as crazy motherfukkers that shoot up schools even though they seem to be the ones doing the majority of public shootings but I have to be accountable for Chief Keef because he's a gutter dude from my neighborhood that because famous.

:mindblown:

Man, yall still don't get it do you? If they are the majority here and the ones in power. Why exactly should they care about their image?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If we aren't all the same, than why are people always being accused of being a CAC on this site?

Clearly some of us think you must say and do certain things to be considered black on here.

Why should anyone care about proving anything to people they don't even know? And do these people here think like the majority of blacks?

Man, yall still don't get it do you? If they are the majority here and the ones in power. Why exactly should they care about their image?

That's the point, they can control their own images because they're the ones in power.

It doesn't matter what blacks do, they will always craft a negative image.

I don't care about what whites or others thinks on blacks and I will continue to live my life in peace rather than worry about people that don't like me.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
That's the point, they can control their own images because they're the ones in power.

It doesn't matter what blacks do, they will always craft a negative image.

I don't care about what whites or others thinks on blacks and I will continue to live my life in peace rather than worry about people that don't like me.

I agree. As long as we are black they will not like us. Nothing you can do about that. Which is why I don't harp on it as much as others on this site.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
*birdman handrub*

The way I see it there are two types of cats... one that Whine about a problem and the other that Fixes it.

With the time you spent looking with discust at worldstar videos you couldve been building your own media alternative showcasing black achievements and greatness. Worldstar gonna be there breh and people gonna continue to visit it.. but are you gonna sit on your ass and complain or take action to show people a better way?

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*birdman handrub*

The way I see it there are two types of cats... one that Whine about a problem and the other that Fixes it.

With the time you spent looking with discust at worldstar videos you couldve been building your own media alternative showcasing black achievements and greatness. Worldstar gonna be there breh and people gonna continue to visit it.. but are you gonna sit on your ass and complain or take action to show people a better way?

truth

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this is the image sold worldwide

its just like a zoo, ignorant ass videos

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
LOL The negs.....keep em comin.....I don't care about negs brehs....You nikkas are out here clueless about LIFE....:heh: You nikkas are zombies and one of the main reasons our community is fcked up........:ufdup:

Daps
Worldstar is a guilty pleasure, theres plenty of videos of white people doing dumb shyt as there are black people doing dumb shyt

And yeah it gives black people a bad image but black people are also going on that site more than white people are

Im pretty sure Youtube, *****, Reddit, st0rmfr0nt etc give white people a bad image but lets focus on Worldstar brehs

Worldstar is good it exposes those in our community who need to be dealt with via natural selection

Sure the fights and videos are bad but lets not act like you aren't clicking on a WSHH link that features an intense fight

As far as I know the owner of the joint is black right? Let that nikka eat

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: You dudes exposed why our community is in the shape it is and you don't even know it, matter of fact, you expose this everyday with the type of support you give to degenerate things........

Negs don't mean anything brehs.....you only showing people that you oppose the truth......What you fail to realize is that I don't care if I'm on -500 or -1000, you can't prove me wrong.........