World’s Longest Glass Bridge, 590ft High, Opens In China – Tourists Too Scared To Walk It

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
A terrifying wooden bridge in China has just been replaced by a glass one. This, the world’s longest glass-bottomed walkway, is located in Shiniuzhai Geopark in Hunan, and spans 300m (984f) and is 180m (590f) above ground. The floor is made of double-layered glass that is 24mm (0.94in), and is reportedly 25 times stronger than regular window glass.
The bridge had previously been made of wood, linking the two peaks of Stone Buddha Mountain, but 11 engineers working 12 hours a day converted it to glass. Previously, you were considered brave if you steeled yourself to cross the wooden walkway; now, with its glass bottom, the bridge is already being referred to as “hero bridge.”
worlds-longest-glass-bridge-shiniuzhai-geopark-china-2.jpg

worlds-longest-glass-bridge-shiniuzhai-geopark-china-6.jpg

worlds-longest-glass-bridge-shiniuzhai-geopark-china-8.jpg

worlds-longest-glass-bridge-shiniuzhai-geopark-china-1.jpg

worlds-longest-glass-bridge-shiniuzhai-geopark-china-4.jpg

worlds-longest-glass-bridge-shiniuzhai-geopark-china-3.jpg

worlds-longest-glass-bridge-shiniuzhai-geopark-china-5.jpg

worlds-longest-glass-bridge-shiniuzhai-geopark-china-7.jpg

World’s Longest Glass Bridge, 590ft High, Opens In China – Tourists Too Scared To Walk It

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Mind over matter.
They have you wearing slippery blue booties just so you have less grip than rubber soled shoes. But, i can see that they want to take care of the glass surface so the blue booties makes sense.
I'm pretty sure it's safe. There's a glass floor in the CN Tower in Toronto. It had my grandma shook. I was a bit scared at first, but once you step on it, then the fear goes away.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Imagine two bears camping out on each side waiting for nikkas to come through. Once they got 10 in the middle of the bridge the bears side step to the entrance or exit of the bridge on some :birdman: shyt