Superstar
Daps

tumblr_olfxf7z5t71udh5n8o1_400.gif

Underrated post :russ:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that 1st quarter is any indication of how the rest of the game will go, we're in for some awful officiating tonight :francis:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
@Trill Russell

Not gonna lie I feel some type of way about Brad throwing Jaylen in the bushes

Yeah, Green being pushed in the starting lineup understandably signalled less minutes for Brown but I don't understand how Rozier or Jerebko's getting more burn this series than him. Stevens is probably protecting him against getting exploited by Butler and/or Wade.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
niko played like shyt last year before wade came tho. how u explain that? is it :rose3: fault?

Not blaming Rose at all but I think Niko needs to play with a pass first PG to get the most out of him offensively. Niko said he loves playing with Rondo and it shows when they play together when the offense isn't iso ball

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Yeah, Green being pushed in the starting lineup understandably signalled less minutes for Brown but I don't understand how Rozier or Jerebko's getting more burn this series than him. Stevens is probably protecting him against getting exploited by Butler and/or Wade.

Brown is still raw. Missing rotation and making dumb decisions. He'll probably get his next season.