• Celtics in 7

• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I mean if you have Canaan in to playoffball why not go with Valentine, who's actually played within the last 4 months?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
you do realize rondo was sucking the majority of the season. this is why I didn't want this team to even make the playoffs.

How much of that can be attributed to Wade being on the court at the same time though? Niko was finally cooking without Wade and as soon as he came back, he reverted to the same inconsistent shooter we've seen for the last 3 years? For all of his faults, Rondo makes these boys run and the ball moves on offense. That said, I wanted them to tank for that lottery pick :lolbron:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How much of that can be attributed to Wade being on the court at the same time though? Niko was finally cooking without Wade and as soon as he came back, he reverted to the same inconsistent shooter we've seen for the last 3 years? For all of his faults, Rondo makes these boys run and the ball moves on offense. That said, I wanted them to tank for that lottery pick :lolbron:

niko played like shyt last year before wade came tho. how u explain that? is it :rose3: fault?