World War Z was darn good brehs!

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I have to say, I was really surprised by this film. They did a darn good job of not only the 'zombie' lore but also keeping it modern and action packed. Brad did his thing. I loved the actions and funny behavior of the zombies when they first flipped....funny as hell. This is a flick that is worth a blu-ray no doubt.

Did you all enjoy this film as well?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
it was good :ehh: but like i said in the other thread, i watched the unrated version...i dont think i would've liked the tame theatrical one cuz i thought the cgi was just pointless in a lot of scenes

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Had some dope moments but I wanted more and the climax was underwhelming. Also lack of gore was disappointing. Good flick but could've been better.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
it was surprisingly good.

i went into it thinking it was gonna be filled with family drama bullshyt.. but nope.

it never felt slow. good action.. it did a good job of showing how immense the zombie population would really be like when they're climbing the walls. :whew:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
didnt really feel like a "zombie" movie but I liked it a lot. much more of an action movie. very entertaining and moves quickly. I was :merchant: when those zombies firs started flipping out in philly.

whats different in the unrated cut?