Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
saw it today.

i liked the nods to the book.

when they where in the plane to Israel you see the nuke go off (the war between Pakistan and India).

the dog barking at the bathroom door on the plane reminded me of how the Israelis detected the infected in the book.

the African guy who was the UN official...i was hoping he would have led to the introduction of Redeker from the South Africa plan.

now...if there is gonna be a sequel, how does this camouflage vaccine fit into it?
i can't imagine 2 hours of humans just walking around zombies that don't want to kill them and getting their domes split open.

and i was really fukking pissed that The Battle of Yonkers was not in it.
Yonkers was one of the best, if not the most epic part of the book.

this book should have been a series on HBO that went for 3 seasons and was more true to the books delivery of the story.

that being said, i enjoyed the movie for what it was.

7.75/10

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obvious spoilers...but what we got sounds much better

How WORLD WAR Z Originally Ended - YouTube

Brad pitt deserves a Oscar for watching his movie seeing it sucked , swallowing his ego and fixing that shyt :salute:......,,and was I the only one waiting for Matthew fox to do something :patrice: I was kind of figuring he must either appear at the ending for a rescue or his part was cut out

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw it today.

i liked the nods to the book.

when they where in the plane to Israel you see the nuke go off (the war between Pakistan and India).

the dog barking at the bathroom door on the plane reminded me of how the Israelis detected the infected in the book.

the African guy who was the UN official...i was hoping he would have led to the introduction of Redeker from the South Africa plan.

now...if there is gonna be a sequel, how does this camouflage vaccine fit into it?
i can't imagine 2 hours of humans just walking around zombies that don't want to kill them and getting their domes split open.

and i was really fukking pissed that The Battle of Yonkers was not in it.
Yonkers was one of the best, if not the most epic part of the book.

this book should have been a series on HBO that went for 3 seasons and was more true to the books delivery of the story.

that being said, i enjoyed the movie for what it was.

7.75/10

The other nod was the solider recounting how the Asian doctor found that zombie :merchant: .... The books better but it definitely was a better than average zombie movie maybe right behind 28 days and the dawn of the dead .( serious ones no warm bodies or Shaun )

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the blu-ray just leaked

much better than i thought it would be :leon: im at the lab scene and it's on some Last of Us shyt right now, all we need is the clicking noise

Geek

Pro
Daps
I liked it; I went in with the perception of it being below than average because of the vocal nerds across the 'net, but I really enjoyed it. There were a few scenes that were meh but overall I give it 3.5/5. Looking forward to what they do next (havent read the book, but I have read Max's Zombie Survival Guide and found that very humorous and informational to an extent.)

I really loved the Jerusalem scene, its definitely my favorite out of the whole movie. Just when you think you're safe, something so simple like a celebration destroyed that place.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the blu-ray just leaked

much better than i thought it would be :leon: im at the lab scene and it's on some Last of Us shyt right now, all we need is the clicking noise
i was sittin watching that whole scene like :what: "i played all this shyt already" :russ:.....unrated movie was pretty good tho :ehh: (doubt id like the theatrical version)....i thought 80% of the cgi was unneeded tho :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
solid..

the jerusalem scene was piff. the airplane scene was goofy
i found both scenes goofy as fukk

the jews let in the palestinians and what do they do? start singing over the intercom to attract the zombies. :shaq2: i felt like a lot of subtle 'cism watching that scene.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I was entertained. Just sucked everywhere Brad went chaos insued but i guess when over a billion people are infected, you cant run from the nightmare. What a fukking night mare that was. Them Israelies thought shyt was sweet with all that singing. :snoop: What made no sense to me was that they had all them troops and no one was watching the outer perimiter. You didnt see that antpile of bodies until they were spilling over? :snoop:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i found both scenes goofy as fukk

the jews let in the palestinians and what do they do? start singing over the intercom to attract the zombies. :shaq2: i felt like a lot of subtle 'cism watching that scene.
them middle eastern brehs didnt know the music would attract them... but like @Crakface said, why is your military not aware of that situation. zombie movies/shows are always silly to me. this one was just a little less silly. probably would have been better to make it an hbo series or some shyt.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: i'm watching it right now and I really
am getting flashbacks of "The Last Of Us"..
Even brad's facial hair and haircut is similar to joells.
This is pretty good so far by the way.