:yeshrug:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WWZ in 3D :lawd:

Everything I hope for, and not one dull moment wasted :blessed:
Brad took the camouflage injection and faced the zombie like :stopitslime:

And, that walk down the corridor, when all of them went after the vendor machine :smugdraper:

His Israeli bald soldier sidekick took the pain and bust her gun like a stand up dude :myman:

Those Israeli Drizzy singers brought those zombies over the ledge for celebrating too loud :heh:

Great Zombie flick :salute:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked it. The global perspective was refreshing, still had some dumb WTF moments, but it was one of the best zombie flicks in a while. A bit more violence and gore wouldve been nice, but the overhead shots of the crowds were really well done

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
seen it last night....i enjoyed it....Brad Pit still doesn't convince me as a good actor tho....movie kinda reminded me of I Am Legend and 28 Days Later...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great Movie and this is coming from someone who loved the book. I heard the ending was changed because they didn't want to make china the bad guys

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Dope movie. I read the book, knew the movie deviated from the source material and had extensive reshoots...and somehow I still enjoyed it.

There are a couple plot holes and a formula (go somewhere, oh shyt we gotta go somewhere else....rinse, repeat) but it works. The PG-13 thing bugged me going into it but somehow they pulled that off too. The ending is also a little predictable about 15 minutes out. It sounds like I'm trashing the movie but I'm not.

I give it a solid B to B+. For a summer action movie it's very good. There are some great action sequences and legit tension/suspense...that play out on both a very large and very small scale. It's hard for a movie to do that. it brings the suspense on a large scale and also on a smaller quieter level.

I was impressed with it, and I think it's a ticket well spent. Good enjoyable summer flick if you can get past a few plot holes and the PG-13 rating.

EDIT: One reason they convincingly get around the lack of zombie gore for the PG-13 is by basically making the zombies one large virus that needs to infect others. So they aren't really eating apart brains and organs. They just kind of bite people and keep it moving. It may sound lame but the way they explain it, it works.