World population projected to hit 9.7 billion by 2050 and 11.2 billion by 2100

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
There won't be 9 billion people in 2050. Hell I'd be surprised if there are even 3 billion.

Anyone paying attention to all the economic and geopolitical moves being made..can probably sense something wicked is on the way.

Don't think we get out of the next 20 years without the big one happening.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Society really has ya'll brainwashed.

There is more than enough land and resources to support a population of 10 billion people. Even 20 billion, 50 billion we could support... especially because of our advances in science and technology.

Cmon ya'll are better than this...

Advocate killing innocent people because elites don't want to share brehs.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There is more than enough land and resources to support a population of 10 billion people. Even 20 billion, 50 billion we could support... especially because of our advances in science and technology.

End Thread.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
When you broke, fukking is your entertainment/hobby.

Well, there's more than that really. Fertility rates have been going down a lot during the last decades, save for Sub-Saharan Africa & some parts of Asia, and those are some of the most underdevelopped countries in the world. Libya, for example, saw its fertility rate go from 8 children/women in 1970 to 2.4 now, below the world's average. Countries like Algeria, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia, Morocco..etc all seen a sharp decline in fertility rates as well. It's just that people overall live better now than they did in the past: higher life expectancy, more access to healthcare, lower deaths from conflicts & illness...

The countries with high fertility rates can be explained with reasons ranging from cultural to economical. African & middle eastern countries (for example) tend to value marriage & family higher than western societies do. It's expected in many of them to marry rather young and have a certain number of children. Also, having more children makes more sense compared to western countries. A poor farmer in Congo will want more children to have a higher chance of one (or some) of them "make it" or have children working/helping early in increasing the family's income. Your average American couple working office jobs doesn't have that need. Also, they have lower access to birth control means or sensibilisation. They have below average life expectancy which forces people to marry/have children at younger age, and higher infant mortality rates (due to poor healthcare or conflicts).

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

you really need to explain how we could currently support 50 billion people. :francis:

i remember reading several other reports that said the world population would naturally stagnate and even reduce a little bit after around 9 billy if i'm not mistaken. i don't remember the timeline.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
More is better in this context amirite? Jesus, grab the wheel!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'll be 61 by then lol

I guess you could say you''ll be "living proof" then.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11171-1390414625-5.gif