World of Warcraft: Dragonflight 11/28/2022 (Official Thread)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I played a little MoP but Cataclysm was the last time I was playing WoW heavy.

I've toyed with the idea of jumping back in while playing Immortal these last few months but I don't really communicate with the people I use to play with as often anymore and don't want to have to LFG/Raidfinder everything.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Played MoP for a bit and then quit for good, never going back. Tried one of the "free" WoW servers or whatever...played for a bit and realized it's just not me anymore. The thing that made WoW amazing was playing vanilla/TBC/WoTLK and feeling like you were growing alongside other people. Doing quests with friends, being invited to your first guild, having people whisper you the second you logged on to help with dungeons or quests, learning about raids and focusing on that, staying up late at night just mining ore so you could talk to friends. The userbase was completely changed by Cataclysm. So many areas of the game are just dead. Nobody leveling since you can buy that shyt.

LFG and LFR felt like the end because it kinda killed the server identity. I remember when I knew who the top 5 tanks on my server were (including myself), who the top healers were, top DPS, best raid leaders, etc. Doing dailies late at night felt like a fukking all star game when you were elite and had elite friends...you could finish that shyt in like 8 minutes, and then say ayo lets do another quick dungeon. Before you know it it's 1AM and you just having a blast. Homies sign out, but maybe a couple stay on and you just start doing your profession and chatting. Someone hops on their alt and is getting ganked by horde so you head over there to help. Or your warehouse homey gets off work and gets home at 2AM and you do a quick dungeon with him before going to bed.
:mjcry:

College years. Go to class, get home and play WoW, go out to party, come home and play WoW. Back to school the next morning.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

For my blassic brehs that want that Lich King byke :ohlawd:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Havnt played in fukk knows how long:manny: One of my GOAT gaming memories was buying OG WOW at launch :flabbynsick:. Made an undead Warlock on Sargeras, the sheer amount of people in the starting areas was crazy, never seen anything like it:noah:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I came back a month ago after not playing since before TBC.

Finally has controller support, they overhauled the graphics so I can finally be a Black man now.

Retribution Paladin is it :blessed: