World of Warcraft: Dragonflight 11/28/2022 (Official Thread)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:mjcry:I should have just made this thread for Wrath than Dragonflight lol. Everything about that expansion screamed "MMORPG", from the GOAT antagonist to a cold winter setting.
there was a classic thread on here but it got buried in the archives. Best believe imma start that Wrath thread though when it drops :birdman:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
there was a classic thread on here but it got buried in the archives. Best believe imma start that Wrath thread though when it drops :birdman:

Beta fitting to be around that corner, so either one of us going to do it. Heads pretending to hide the addiction like they know WOW still the king of this shyt Classic or Retail :hubie:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
wow-dragonflight-button-1-1650398895381.jpg

Join forces with the dragonflights of Azeroth as they return to the Dragon Isles, a lost realm of magic and wonder. There await the dracthyr evokers, an all-new playable race and class of humanoid dragonkin who stand ready to join the ranks of the Horde and Alliance.

Pre-purchase World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight now to unlock a trove of items to aid you in your coming adventures. All items are available immediately unless otherwise noted.

0368111cd11b6ac3ba75943dc9f15ad6-wow-10-pp-product-feature-cards-evoker-960x540-RD02.png

Unleash the Power of the Dracthyr Evoker​

Become a Dracthyr Evoker, an ancient race of winged humanoid dragonkin recently awoken on the Dragon Isles. Dracthyr Evokers are BOTH a new playable race AND a new playable class, which can specialize into Preservation (healer) or Devastation (ranged magic damage).

9cbdc648a9bd4e0da4bcec9c1977fb11-wow-10-pp-product-feature-cards-env4-960x540.png

Explore the Mythical Dragon Isles​

The Dragon Isles have remained hidden for 10,000 years since the time of the Great Sundering. Now, their forgotten shores reawaken with primal energy, beckoning brave explorers from the Horde and Alliance.

55903003af4a0fbc4ddb5655114a72b9-wow-10-pp-product-feature-quest-to-70.png

Level to 70​

Rise to new heights of power as you progress to level 70 with potent new abilities, all supported by the return of newly revamped talent trees.

Did not see a thread, so I decided to make one for the WOW brehs like this marsupial. So far the alpha looks pretty promising and a step in the right direction for World of Warcraft after the nonsense of Blizzard, along with the mid expansions (BFA and sadly Shadowlands).

Level 70

They start that shyt over? :dahell:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I played a bunch of Classic Vanilla and TBC. I unfortunately don't have any more fun playing and am going to dip when WOTLK comes out. It was fun while it lasted:manny:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
  • The game is mainly designed to breeze through for the main course (endgame)
  • Classic WOW basically covers the issues with the game if you want that old school feel (WOTLK on the way tho)
  • Time warps are good if you want older content but without the issues of the older content
  • Grouping is hit and miss, it really depends on the timing and the folks you are paired up with (I had some good raids lately but shyt dungeon runs)
  • Addons fix most of the issues with the game
  • Most people are in a rust because on the real, the story is shyt. Might as well read the books for the actual lore because in the game lmao.
All in all, is not for everybody and I dig it. MMOs in general are in a weird place right now, where gatcha shyt is the main focus and only the 5 jugganaunts are making a killing (ESO, Runescape, WOW, FF14, GW2).

I play WOW because its the only game besides Minecraft that got me through shyt and keeps me engaged. I'm hoping Dragonflight will bring back that spark of how it used to be. Its a shame that Blizzard ruined their rep because WOW still is the shyt despite the hiccups.
I played Classic WoW before I jumped back into current WoW. That shyt was hella boring and nobody was playing it. At least not on the server I was on. I remember getting to around level 10 with my hunter and then running from Shadowglen over to Stormwind. Stormwind was a ghost town. That was when I decided to jump back into normal WoW.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I played Classic WoW before I jumped back into current WoW. That shyt was hella boring and nobody was playing it. At least not on the server I was on. I remember getting to around level 10 with my hunter and then running from Shadowglen over to Stormwind. Stormwind was a ghost town. That was when I decided to jump back into normal WoW.

Most folks moved onto TBC. Its basically Classic WOW with more to do.