World now looks at the US with pity after Trump’s coronavirus response ignites disbelief and horror

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Anyone with sense can see that he is a terrible leader. He tried his best and now it’s time to move on.
No not when he’s responsible for millions of Americans
This isn’t first grade

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get no pleasure defending Don Cheeto, because there is plenty to dislike, but I got to defend the Truth, no matter where it emanates.
  • Especially if the Truth can save our lives or makes us healthier.
The mass mind control of people just trips me out...:dwillhuh:
  • He said "disinfectant", and yes most of us associate that word with chemicals like bleach, (but never once did he mention "bleach")
  • So guess what else "disinfects"....The SUN
  • Guess what frequency of light is also in The SUN, that he meant when asking the doctors in his Covid19 committee about "injecting" "disinfectant" into human body to fight Covid19...... Ultraviolet Light
  • Specifically, injecting Intravenous Ultraviolet Light, as crazy/ludicrous as that sounds, into the human body.
News report from 2016

News report from 2018

iv-laser-top.jpg

iv-5.jpg

v1.jpg

How many jokes did you hear about bleach?
  • He never said bleach. The media ran with it, when he he was asking a question to the doctors in his committee about this intravenous UV light technology as a "disinfectant".
You just admitted the technology exist.
  • What article or video supports you asserrting it needs to go into the lungs??? Show me that.
  • I just showed you two videos explaining it is used to fight flu and viruses....the lady in 2nd videos states that blatantly.
I defend him on this and hydroxychloroquine.
  • I do not defend his assertion he wants to use vaccines for Covid19.
  • Look up Moderna, a company supported by Bill Gates, that has never successfully created any product, much less a vaccine. It is one of the companies receiving $500 million to inject a RNA vaccine, which.has never been done on a mass scale. It will, according to some doctors, transform our DNA....generationally..and cause other issues.
  • Look up this company.
  • So see I'm about the Truth, no matter where it emanates. and can't get jiggy with Don Cheeto's seemingly early support of this....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...eing-sarcastic-its-just-part-his-gaslighting/

He said he was being sarcastic. fukk outta here with this juelzing.

And I'm
hYMtwM4.png
at you thinking Trump is smart enough to know about any of the shyt you're talking about. That dumb motherfukker probably can't even spell "disinfectant".

Fred.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It doesn't help matters that it seems like nobody is really taking this seriously state by state and easing restrictions as the death toll only rises from this virus here.
:wow:
People not wearing masks or gloves. Or practicing social distancing. Atleast here in Colorado....

Imma stay my ass inside for the rest of the summer. Trump got this country looking bad bad. Like he fukked up alot of people's money...
:no:
Got us out here having wear biohazard suits just to get groceries.
And cats still wanna go to the bar and club and shyt and I understand...it sucks being cooped up at home...but damn. We look like fools playing games on the titanic while that bytch sinking right now over here in America.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...eing-sarcastic-its-just-part-his-gaslighting/

He said he was being sarcastic. fukk outta here with this juelzing.

And I'm
hYMtwM4.png
at you thinking Trump is smart enough to know about any of the shyt you're talking about. That dumb motherfukker probably can't even spell "disinfectant".

Fred.

Maybe. He's an idiot, but he sounded pretty serious when he asked that question like he knew something smart.

I think he and his media relations figured it was best to just say it was a joke, because of the "bleach" frenzy.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was his best? :gucci:
The man bankrupted multiple companies, denied tenancy to black folks, was silver spoon fed since birth and has been accused of multiple acts sexual assault in addition to confirming he grabs women by the p*ssy. This was the best we were going to get from him.

I can only hope that he and his cronies will be held accountable by courts but I’m not holding my breath.