World now looks at the US with pity after Trump’s coronavirus response ignites disbelief and horror

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Okay so they'll all stop trying to immigrate here?

Oh wait these articles are based off what the "Haves" in other countries feel about the US, not the Have nots. I wonder what the have nots of those countries feel....
Again why would anybody from a country with significantly less cv deaths and infections want to come here when we have millions of infected and almost 100,000 dead?

Trump failed. Thats facts. And people died as a result.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
the wildest shyt about this guy is he couldnt even have the decency to PRETEND to be a competent muthafukka!
thats the shyt that be killing me man!
its like the old cartoons where the villain would try to trick the hero with some bullshyt ass disguise that the hero can clearly see through.

:deadmanny:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

Vote for a man who called other countries "shytholes" while unabashedly turning the one you gave him, into just that, Crehs.​

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Okay so they'll all stop trying to immigrate here?

Oh wait these articles are based off what the "Haves" in other countries feel about the US, not the Have nots. I wonder what the have nots of those countries feel....
well that one article is talking about people in ireland.... Ireland exit migrations tapered off years ago. so who's they?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I get no pleasure defending Don Cheeto, because there is plenty to dislike, but I got to defend the Truth, no matter where it emanates.
  • Especially if the Truth can save our lives or makes us healthier.
The mass mind control of people just trips me out...:dwillhuh:
  • He said "disinfectant", and yes most of us associate that word with chemicals like bleach, (but never once did he mention "bleach")
  • So guess what else "disinfects"....The SUN
  • Guess what frequency of light is also in The SUN, that he meant when asking the doctors in his Covid19 committee about "injecting" "disinfectant" into human body to fight Covid19...... Ultraviolet Light
  • Specifically, injecting Intravenous Ultraviolet Light, as crazy/ludicrous as that sounds, into the human body.
News report from 2016

News report from 2018

iv-laser-top.jpg

iv-5.jpg

v1.jpg

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I get no pleasure defending Don Cheeto, because there is plenty to dislike, but I got to defend the Truth, no matter where it emanates.
  • Especially if the Truth can save our lives or makes us healthier.
The mass mind control of people just trips me out...:dwillhuh:
  • He said "disinfectant", and yes most of us associate that word with chemicals like bleach, (but never once did he mention "bleach")
  • So guess what else "disinfects"....The SUN
  • Guess what frequency of light is also in The SUN, he meant when asking about "injecting" "disinfectant" into human body to fight Covid19...... Ultraviolet Light
  • Specifically, injecting Intravenous Ultraviolet Light, as crazy/ludicrous as that sounds, into the human body.
News report from 2016

News report from 2018

iv-laser-top.jpg

iv-5.jpg

v1.jpg

:rudy:

I'm sure you don't like defending him :mjpls:. He mentioned them as separates. When pressed, he tried backtracking with "It was a joke".

Moreover, for the UV lights to kill the virus they would have to be powerful enough to kill the cells around it. It is not an option because it would essentially fukk up the lungs.

There is no defence to this. If you really don't want to defend Trump, sit down and shut up.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:rudy:

I'm sure you don't like defending him :mjpls:. He mentioned them as separates. When pressed, he tried backtracking with "It was a joke".

Moreover, for the UV lights to kill the virus they would have to be powerful enough to kill the cells around it. It is not an option because it would essentially fukk up the lungs.

There is no defence to this. If you really don't want to defend Trump, sit down and shut up.

How many jokes did you hear about bleach?
  • He never said bleach. The media ran with it, when he he was asking a question to the doctors in his committee about this intravenous UV light technology as a "disinfectant".
You just admitted the technology exist.
  • What article or video supports you asserrting it needs to go into the lungs??? Show me that.
  • I just showed you two videos explaining it is used to fight flu and viruses....the lady in 2nd videos states that blatantly.
I defend him on this and hydroxychloroquine.
  • I do not defend his assertion he wants to use vaccines for Covid19.
  • Look up Moderna, a company supported by Bill Gates, that has never successfully created any product, much less a vaccine. It is one of the companies receiving $500 million to inject a RNA vaccine, which.has never been done on a mass scale. It will, according to some doctors, transform our DNA....generationally..and cause other issues.
  • Look up this company.
  • So see I'm about the Truth, no matter where it emanates. and can't get jiggy with Don Cheeto's seemingly early support of this....

Last edited: