World now looks at the US with pity after Trump’s coronavirus response ignites disbelief and horror

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
World now looks at the US with ‘pity’ after Trump’s coronavirus response ignites ‘disbelief and horror’: columnist

skysquare.gif

Published

2 mins ago
on

May 20, 2020
By

Sky Palma
Report Advertisement

Bienkov points to a recent column in the Irish Times that contends we’re living in unprecedented times when other countries look at the U.S. with “pity.”

Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.

“The president’s comments about using disinfectant to treat coronavirus patients caused widespread disbelief and horror in many European countries,” Bienkov.

Read the full report over at Business Insider.

World now looks at the US with ‘pity’ after Trump’s coronavirus response ignites ‘disbelief and horror’: columnist

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
but hey...America...fukk yea!
We're number 1....

In Cv deaths and Infections.
What the hell makes you think we're going back to normal?

Its over. Don and his idiotically racist band of merry crackers have officially ruined America.

The coronavirus will never go away now. We aren't going back to normal. The normal is going to be this facemask social distancing shyt for the rest of our lives. To go...everywhere.

He's allowed over 92,000 people to die on his watch.

What makes you think that people from countries with significantly less CV deaths and infections are going to want to travel here....?

:patrice:

Experts: 90 percent of US coronavirus deaths could have been avoided if measures taken just two weeks earlier

90% of these deaths could of been prevented if Trump had acted sooner.

Experts: 90 percent of US coronavirus deaths could have been avoided if measures taken just two weeks earlier

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
ayo fam.
Do you think countries with universal healthcare, a basic income stipend for unemployment, and significantly less CV cases are looking towards us with our failing for profit healthcare system, lack of testing and a 1 time measly $1200 stimulus check for leadership in this crisis?

:mjlol:
:russ::lolbron::skip::pachaha::bryan:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Okay so they'll all stop trying to immigrate here?

Oh wait these articles are based off what the "Haves" in other countries feel about the US, not the Have nots. I wonder what the have nots of those countries feel....