Working with Mexican women, need advice?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Started a new job this week at a Charter School. In my previous jobs, I've worked mainly with black people and some Dwights. But at this job we got Mexican women.

Never been around Mexican women on a regular basis. So I have no idea how to relate to them. This aint about trying to date them because 90% of them are fat and have badly built bodies. I know its stereotypical but they get so excited about enchiladas.

But should I be asking how to say stuff in Spanish? Or is that too stereotypical? Are they hot-tempered. What are signs to watch out for. I just wanna have a job in where I work in peace.
man say.. a mexican women will feed u...

u dont speak spanish... use a translator... spanish aint hard to learn.. 1yr u will be speakin that shyt...

mexican and salvadorian women .. the papusas
i-m-hungry-the-simpsons-bart-dw39xgwo7kbp1b7h.gif

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Brother be professional at all times and do not make any racialized or ethnic jokes even in good faith, do not give anyone a reason to have you fired or in trouble at your place of work. This is what you do, you put your head down, clock in to the office do your work and clock out when its time, leave all that other bs

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

Mexican women are women. You treat them like you would treat any other woman..

What you do is be respectful and professional @ all times! It would help if you are friendly and not standoffish..

BTW, I work with Mexican women as well as women from a variety of ethnicities and do the things that I recommended you to do. It works for me! *shrugs*

Last edited: