Working with Mexican women, need advice?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Started a new job this week at a Charter School. In my previous jobs, I've worked mainly with black people and some Dwights. But at this job we got Mexican women.

Never been around Mexican women on a regular basis. So I have no idea how to relate to them. This aint about trying to date them because 90% of them are fat and have badly built bodies. I know its stereotypical but they get so excited about enchiladas.

But should I be asking how to say stuff in Spanish? Or is that too stereotypical? Are they hot-tempered. What are signs to watch out for. I just wanna have a job in where I work in peace.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Started a new job this week at a Charter School. In my previous jobs, I've worked mainly with black people and some Dwights. But at this job we got Mexican women.

Never been around Mexican women on a regular basis. So I have no idea how to relate to them. This aint about trying to date them because 90% of them are fat and have badly built bodies. I know its stereotypical but they get so excited about enchiladas.

But should I be asking how to say stuff in Spanish? Or is that too stereotypical? Are they hot-tempered. What are signs to watch out for. I just wanna have a job in where I work in peace.

If they fat with badly built bodies then why would you talk about non work related stuff at all with them? :scust:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know its stereotypical but they get so excited about enchiladas.

I shouldn't laugh but

Vg0JstydL8HCg.webp

Learn Some Spanish cause they'll take care of you. Spanish broads at one of my company's buildings hooked their manager up with a big homemade lunch food spread with all kinds of shyt for his birthday. Stay cooking and bringing him food and shyt. I had to ask that nikka if he was smashin at one point, but he said nah, they just like that and it's their culture. :yeshrug:

*hits vending machine* :mjcry:

Last edited: