Working for black female managers 0/10 do not recommend

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Back in my warehouse working days women managers and leads I had was awful no matter the race always had to prove they was the boss and would try to act tough to prove a point i would say them and Mexican managers and leads I had was awful the cacs and black men I had was cool as fukk :ehh:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I've held many positions in Tech.
I've had male and female bosses.
The females were all far superior than all male bosses I've had.
Not only better but far better.
A female boss easily has more empathy and is willing to listen to you instinctively and even possibly biochemically, unless you married to her than it's the opposite, than male bosses.

With that said i've had white female bosses, black, brown and one oriental.
They all were pretty equal and were all my favorite bosses, all the worst were all males.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I've held many positions in Tech.
I've had male and female bosses.
The females were all far superior than all male bosses I've had.
Not only better but far better.
A female boss easily has more empathy and is willing to listen to you instinctively and even possibly biochemically, unless you married to her than it's the opposite, than male bosses.

With that said i've had white female bosses, black, brown and one oriental.
They all were pretty equal and were all my favorite bosses, all the worst were all males.
Hell nah you on some simpin ish

Every female boss I've had was an incompetent c*nt

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've had two black female managers, one of which is one of the most intelligent and dynamic people I've ever worked with. Very solid woman. The only drawback I had about working under both of them, is they kind of want to mold you into something in harmony with their expectations. Both of them have higher aspirations in the corporate world and they expect you to have the same goals. They end up feeling awkward when you don't respond in kind. I don't know if that's a maternal instinct or what.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
It depends on the woman. The ones that have been propped up as some special snowflake are always the same. The ones who actually had to endure and grind are generally pretty cool to be around. We have a female leads around here that are pleasant to be around, but they did the work and earned respect within the company.