Wordle, y’all doing this? No Word of the Day spoilers :martin:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Do yall have a favorite starting word or is that just me? I almost always start with OCEAN but I switched it up to ADIEU this week until I realized there aren't enough consonants. Switched back right on time for today's word :ehh:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Do yall have a favorite starting word or is that just me? I almost always start with OCEAN but I switched it up to ADIEU this week until I realized there aren't enough consonants. Switched back right on time for today's word :ehh:
I usually start with the 2nd one
But
Might incorporate the 1st one now :ohhh:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I usually start with the 2nd one
But
Might incorporate the 1st one now :ohhh:
Yeah I'd say at least two consonants starting out. I had a few games this week where I didn't hit on shyt the first try :francis: Took the hint

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I change my starting words, usually rotate between stare, pains, stale, sound, mound, mount, clean. I think it’s more helpful to eliminate or find consonants vs trying to maximize vowels