Word up from the TOP ROPE: IS GAMEPASS SUSTAINABLE YO??!! LOOK HOW MUCH THEY PAYING TO KEEP THEM GAMES THERE BRUV

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Let Bungie walk away and make Destiny

Let Epic walk away and make Fortnite

Let Marvel walk away and make Spider-Man with Insomniac

Closed down Lionhead only for them to have Forza devs make a new Fable

Let Genshin Impact and Mihoyo go only for all their billion dollar gacha games to be exclusive to sony consoles

They have absolutely no creative vision for the industry, now they’re basically riding the wave of Bethesda and Activision
Once the Switch port of Genshin Impact arrives, Microsoft is finna see red on missing out. They better hope it doesn't somehow find itself on Steam like Honkai Impact 3rd.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Calling Baldur's Gate 3 a second run Stadia RPG. :dead:

WB having any kind of positioning that would lead Microsoft to expect them to ask for a quarter billion for Suicide Squad. "Multiples of Back 4 Blood", a game that got the plug pulled right after the most recent DLC came out. :dead:

Ayo. :dame:
Think you need to get a grasp of the English language no diss.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's what it was. it was supposed to first be exclusive to Stadia and PC, and come to consoles later. "first run" on Stadia and PC, "second run" on consoles. it's a term usually used for movies and TV

they didn't call it "second rate"

I understand that. It's still a bit dismissive, considering what the game ended up being, and from my viewpoint, demonatrates that whoever made that assessment appears to have misjudged the value of saying something is a unique offering for the console audience. Sony has been beating people over the head with console exclusives for a good while now, and they keep getting away with it because the overlap between the PC audience and the console audience isn't as large as I think we've all been guilty of assuming it is at one point or another.

Think you need to get a grasp of the English language no diss.

Thought you had one, piggybacking off of breh's comment, huh?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
"Sony stan"
"Nintendo stan"

damn str8

fukk MS

fukk bill gates:pacspit:

as a crew and label ....you know the rest

starfield still fun though just not goty :hubie:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Honestly this is what happens when the people in charge don't actually understand their audience. Gamers are simple, we want engaging gameplay and if it's single player a good narrative surrounding that. I bet with gamepass majority of people don't even put many hours into the games before moving to the next one just because of the wide amount of choice available. Quality > quantity every time. Everybody seems to understand this exceptional microsoft.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let Bungie walk away and make Destiny

Let Epic walk away and make Fortnite

Let Marvel walk away and make Spider-Man with Insomniac

Closed down Lionhead only for them to have Forza devs make a new Fable

Let Genshin Impact and Mihoyo go only for all their billion dollar gacha games to be exclusive to sony consoles

They have absolutely no creative vision for the industry, now they’re basically riding the wave of Bethesda and Activision
Now that’s two of the biggest fumbles in gaming history, they let Bungie AND Epic leave.

Think about that the creators of Halo and Gears of War… like how:mindblown:

And since then both franchises left in the hands of whoever the fukk, just ruined them literally. What a damn shame :mjcry:

Edit: I just checked my total time in Destiny 2 since it dropped and it’s 972 hours all I gotta say is thanks M$ for letting them go and creating one of my family’s favorite games. I guess I could say we’ve been having a blast :mjlol:

Last edited: