wonder woman has smallest weekend to weekend drop since 2002, but none of you mahv-L f*ggits wanna..

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
word

mahv-L f*ggot stans were quick to make threads about the drop off of MoS, BvS, and SS all day, there were 5 threads per day about their drop off from week 1 to 2

this movie has the lowest drop off in 15 years (that includes the entire lifespan of the MCU) and they whisper quiet

::russ:
Are you a shareholder of DC Comics? Did Stan Lee hurt you personally? Why the fukk are you riding so hard for a company that doesn't know or will ever know that you exist?

This is so fukking pathetic and sad. :trillbunb:

Why don't you wait until DC puts out a few more films and fleshes out the universe a little more before you pull your draws aside and hop on that DC dikk :thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:

I like Androids but I wouldn't go around saying apple stans are fakkit stans
I like Marvel but Batman is my favourite hero, I don't go around yelling fukk DC
I like beef but I don't go around yelling fukk lamb fukk chicken
I like Nike but I don't walk into Reebok stores yelling fukk Reebok

:snoop: internet exposing weird azz people

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm happy wonderwoman is doing good, finally a DC movie worth watching :skip:but we at disney don't compare our selfs to peasants :hhh:

We are 6 months in and

MdNXmnv.png

zrSUp7y.png

84ifSX8.png

7zsTpfp.png

that's 2.5 bill my nikka and we still have 6 months left.

We have cars 3 - thor 3 - The Last Jedi straight up :pacspit:your line up (even have spiderman :ld:)

Wonderwoman is going to make around 660k the same as the man of steel

VPrlHXD.png

lX0j7qM.png

their prediction are 9/10 spot on disney will probably make 4 billion $ this year marvel will make more then 2.5 billion $ this year even without the spiderman collab

but but but the drop of, fukk your drop off can't pay shareholders in drop off statistics is the movie isn't profitable. @Yo Yo Ma still waiting for you to respect the ban bet and GTFO :ufdup:

MARVEL AINT TAKING NO LOSES :blessed:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Are you a shareholder of DC Comics? Did Stan Lee hurt you personally? Why the fukk are you riding so hard for a company that doesn't know or will ever know that you exist?

This is so fukking pathetic and sad. :trillbunb:

Why don't you wait until DC puts out a few more films and fleshes out the universe a little more before you pull your draws aside and hop on that DC dikk :thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:

I like Androids but I wouldn't go around saying apple stans are fakkit stans
I like Marvel but Batman is my favourite hero, I don't go around yelling fukk DC
I like beef but I don't go around yelling fukk lamb fukk chicken
I like Nike but I don't walk into Reebok stores yelling fukk Reebok

:snoop: internet exposing weird azz people
This movie studio stanning is the dumbest thing ever. If a comic movie is dope I'll praise it, don't care if it's DC, Marvel, Fox...If it's wack I'll call it wack ..Who cares what the monetary results are:hhh:? None of these movies are making me money, in fact they make me lose money each time I take a trip to the theater

And unlike sports rivalries these companies aren't even in direct conflict with each other, so what are you picking sides for? Enjoy Wonder Woman this month, watch Spidey next month and just enjoy the era that we are blessed to be part of

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
This movie studio stanning is the dumbest thing ever. If a comic movie is dope I'll praise it, don't care if it's DC, Marvel, Fox...If it's wack I'll call it wack ..Who cares what the monetary results are:hhh:? None of these movies are making me money, in fact they make me lose money each time I take a trip to the theater

And unlike sports rivalries these companies aren't even in direct conflict with each other, so what are you picking sides for? Enjoy Wonder Woman this month, watch Spidey next month and just enjoy the era that we are blessed to be part of
EXACTLY. Why can't people just enjoy piff regardless of whoever the fukk made it? Silly as hell. To willingly deprive yourself of one of the best times ever to be a comics fan:2facedacosby:

because you ride for one company :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Take your l and go breh

No doubt..

Question.... wasnt you the cat a few months back when I brought up Yo Yo Ma, you was like "why you bringing up that piece of shyt he's banned, fukk that racist dude" (which at the time I think he posted like a day later)?

Just curious... I find the comradarie intriguing now if so:ohhh:

Matter fact, its funny how a couple of cats in here that was shytting on him just literally like a few months back now all "hahaha we got them Marvel Stans":umad:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Buy some stock and you can pick sides, make money off the competition, etc.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No doubt..

Question.... wasnt you the cat a few months back when I brought up Yo Yo Ma, you was like "why you bringing up that piece of shyt he's banned, fukk that racist dude" (which at the time I think he posted like a day later)?

Matter fact, its funny how a couple of cats in here that was shytting on him just literally like a few months back now all "hahaha we got them Marvel Stans":umad:

Martha
He's not even racist, he just likes typing nicca over and over hoping he could be one. He more has a Black fetish. lol

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
No doubt..

Martha
how long you gonna hang from my nuts you b*tchass muhfukka

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
how long you gonna hang from my nuts you b*tchass muhfukka

Hang from your nuts? Your own peeps called you a racist and was just clowning you for being banned.

Now granted, I've never seen you say anything racist but you looking like a sucka right now trying too hard.

You need to check your shyt before you come at me

Martha

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Hang from your nuts? Your own peeps called you a racist and was just clowning you for being banned.

Now granted, I've never seen you say anything racist but you looking like a sucka right now trying too hard.

You need to check your shyt before you come at me

Martha
nah you nut hanging f*ggot

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You're so naive man...:skip:

And I pity you, you was once the leader on your side of this stan shyt and now PS has basically upserp and replaced you followed by SF.

Your fellow stans dont even like or respect you and clown you when they see fit.:mjlol:

You got niccas in here calling you a bytch and you dont even pop off (like you literally bytched down, where was this vigor there?:russ:)

They think you're a racist and laugh at you (never with you)

And yet like some puppet you sit over here and still dance for them like some 1950's stereotypical cartoon.:gucci:
We're done here, I was probably one of the last 4 people on here that was like "I got no problem with dude, he a fellow Niners fan":manny:

But you no longer bring substance with your paltry post

Martha