wonder woman has smallest weekend to weekend drop since 2002, but none of you mahv-L f*ggits wanna..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It is pretty damn funny to watch Disney cultists reaction.

The same cats who lived and died by rotten tomatoes scores claiming they were truth,suddenly are saying the film is being over rated because it's a woman. :dead:

I guess it's a conspiracy by the Media :troll:

These nikkas are one step away from saying Def Jam bought all the tickets :dead:

:mjlol: the hate is hilarious on here but they are pathetic posters so what u expect :manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah the weekend drop is 44.6% which is the lowest since Spider-Man. I like the other spin these nikkas tryna pull. "I don't follow the box office like that" yet when Avengers was breaking records they were all about it :dahell:

:manny:
Or better yet,were posting bvs and ss drops over and over. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Or better yet,were posting bvs and ss drops over and over. :mjlol:

I saw an article on THR discussing film profits and when u add up box office, merchandise, Blu Rays, Ultra Blu Rays, etc.. Suicide Squad, fukking piece of shyt Suicide Squad turned the same profit that CIVIL WAR did :mjlol:

People on here shouldn't discuss the business aspects of film unless they really know what they're talkin bout.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I saw an article on THR discussing film profits and when u add up box office, merchandise, Blu Rays, Ultra Blu Rays, etc.. Suicide Squad, fukking piece of shyt Suicide Squad turned the same profit that CIVIL WAR did :mjlol:

People on here shouldn't discuss the business aspects of film unless they really know what they're talkin bout.
That Margot Robbie stimulus package :troll:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Yeah the weekend drop is 44.6% which is the lowest since Spider-Man. I like the other spin these nikkas tryna pull. "I don't follow the box office like that" yet when Avengers was breaking records they were all about it :dahell:

:manny:
my fav excuse is these mahv-L stans talmbot "oh there was no competition the 1st or 2nd weekend"

f*ckin jaagoffs