Wonder Woman Becomes Highest Grossing Superhero Origin Film Of All TIme

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I see the goal posts are moving already. This ain't about whether WW is a good movie. When rumors of this movie first dropped the Coli was almost unanimous in saying it wouldn't be a money maker. That no one wanted to pay to see a woman superhero. This accomplishment surpasses the Marvel/DC beef.
This is how these mahv-L f@gz play

They stay moving goalposts to accommodate their agenda

Sh*tll disgustya

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I see the goal posts are moving already. This ain't about whether WW is a good movie. When rumors of this movie first dropped the Coli was almost unanimous in saying it wouldn't be a money maker. That no one wanted to pay to see a woman superhero. This accomplishment surpasses the Marvel/DC beef.
I predicted 600 million box office which I thought would be a huge success and it blew past that :wow:

jadden

Superstar
Daps

It blows my mind that people thought Wonder Woman would fail:mindblown:

Like do motherfukkers even know her history. She’s most popular female superhero ever. It was always going to make money :mindblown::mindblown:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Florence-Kasumba1.gif

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Technically neither BP or WW are origin stories because of their appearances in previous flicks but that doesn’t take away from BP’s impact.

WW was in Bvs though......yeah you're right.

All in all I thought WW would do well but i thought the lead was weak AF and it would kill the movie......the movie surprised everyone especially with its staying power. BP gonna beat the breaks off it though.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
WW was in Bvs though......yeah you're right.

All in all I thought WW would do well but i thought the lead was weak AF and it would kill the movie......the movie surprised everyone especially with its staying power. BP gonna beat the breaks off it though.

Yeah what I meant was it showed us her world and gave us background on her character for the first time, just like how BP shows us more about T'Challa and Wakanda. All we knew in CW was he was mad about his dad dying.