Wonder Woman Becomes Highest Grossing Superhero Origin Film Of All TIme

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Wonder Woman ain't a masterpiece, but ya'll really thought MOS and B v. S were better? Only edge I'd give them over Wonder Woman are visuals and action. Thought Wonder Woman had a significantly better script, dialog, character development and stayed the truest to the original character. Best DCEU movie imo
Wonder Woman's plot was basically Pocahontas breh

The Power of Love?

:camby:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Good for them. And outside of that third act CGI shytfest, it's the best DC universe movie by far. There is no better scene displaying the hero's determination and conviction than the No Man's Land scene.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's marvel`s stans excuse this time around???:mjgrin:

February is just round the corner...............

And don't act like you ain't gonna help make this happen!
13s4pss.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Good for Wonder Woman. Hopefully it opens the door for more movies with diverse casts and diverse leads. The movie was still garbage though.

There's a lot of people out there who enjoy mediocre entertainment. I'm sure McDonalds sells more burgers than 5 Guys too.

Yeah But the movie was wack, I agree.

Yeah there's no way I can watch wonder woman twice. shyt was just corny. Of course mos and even bvs are better films.

Wonder Woman's plot was basically Pocahontas breh

The Power of Love?

:camby:

I see the goal posts are moving already. This ain't about whether WW is a good movie. When rumors of this movie first dropped the Coli was almost unanimous in saying it wouldn't be a money maker. That no one wanted to pay to see a woman superhero. This accomplishment surpasses the Marvel/DC beef.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this shyt is bulletproof at this point. it's gonna get Oscar buzz, which would obviously be laughable, but i wouldn't be shocked if it somehow had a big push for Best Picture in an overall shyt year for prestige type movies.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
this shyt is bulletproof at this point. it's gonna get Oscar buzz, which would obviously be laughable, but i wouldn't be shocked if it somehow had a big push for Best Picture in an overall shyt year for prestige type movies.
I think they got a shot at best director but not best picture.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I see the goal posts are moving already. This ain't about whether WW is a good movie. When rumors of this movie first dropped the Coli was almost unanimous in saying it wouldn't be a money maker. That no one wanted to pay to see a woman superhero. This accomplishment surpasses the Marvel/DC beef.
I gave props on its success and admitted I WAS WRONG about it's looming success but I thought the movie itself was just not for me. DC I'm sure is overly proud on its success but I like WW as a cameo like BvS