Women Who are Half-Black/Half-Korean

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At a previous workplace, I met a lady who was half black/half Korean. She was very pretty.

Besides her, there are four celebrities whom I know are half-black/half Korean. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that Korean + African genes make for a lovely combination. Such women are as pretty (if not prettier) than mulatresses.

I've seen women who are half-black plus either half-Chinese or half-Japanese. While they have interesting features, their beauty often pales in comparison to half-Korean/half-black women. The women below have remarkably smooth skin (which is common among Asians), symmetrical well-proportioned faces, and beautiful thick jet-black hair. Their features are very compelling:

Tae Heckford (Nelly's current girlfriend):
042511-shows-game-tae-heckard-3.jpg

Kimora Lee Simmons:
kimoraleesimmonspicture5.jpg

Amerie:
062711-celebs-amerie-getting-married-news.jpg

Denyce Lawton
denyce_lawton_2012_09_30.jpg

Has anyone else noticed this? Do you a woman who is half-black/half-Korean?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
At a previous workplace, I met a lady who was half black/half Korean. She was very pretty.

Besides her, there are four celebrities whom I know are half-black/half Korean. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that Korean + African genes make for a lovely combination. Such women are as pretty (if not prettier) than mulatresses.

I've seen women who are half-black plus either half-Chinese or half-Japanese. While they have interesting features, their beauty often pales in comparison to half-Korean/half-black women. The women below have remarkably smooth skin (which is common among Asians), symmetrical well-proportioned faces, and beautiful thick jet-black hair. Their features are very compelling:

Tae Heckford (Nelly's current girlfriend):
042511-shows-game-tae-heckard-3.jpg

Kimora Lee Simmons:
kimoraleesimmonspicture5.jpg

Amerie:
062711-celebs-amerie-getting-married-news.jpg

Denyce Lawton
denyce_lawton_2012_09_30.jpg

Has anyone else noticed this? Do you a woman who is half-black/half-Korean?
Yes and I love them :noah:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't see a distinction between half-Chinese, half-Vietnamese people but sure, I agree with you.
Koreans have the widest faces, and strongest features. I think it's because they have a considerable amount of Mongolian blood compared to the others.

Um Kimora is half japanese.

Ol girl from The Wire is half korean. Forget her name tho but on the show she went by Kima? The cop.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I really used to think the japanese women held the crown til I did the knowledge on those korean broads brehs.

WOOOOoo

Japanese are stll up there tho... close 2nd like by a hair

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Koreans have the widest faces, and strongest features. I think it's because they have a considerable amount of Mongolian blood compared to the others.

Um Kimora is half japanese.

Ol girl from The Wire is half korean. Forget her name tho but on the show she went by Kima? The cop.

From where did you read that Kimora was half-Japanese? Could you provide us with a source?

Btw, here's Simmons' Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimora_Lee_Simmons