Women that do Horoscopes are stupid.. Men that do Horoscopes are homosexual..

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

So because i'm a Gemini, i have the same personality traits as other Geminis? Fellas, this a red flag. I had a bytch call me a c00n because i didn't believe in this and she said it was "African"..

If your a man that seriously does this your a$$hole wide open... :dame: Only reason a man should do this is to get said stupid bytches.

JiGGR7g0NP4Xi2OKlFZoEOql3tJefFIXq2JiojxKKafpGB43Le84CkT_66EBhfD5cSkCbQOidFb1kG_aNpscfsgi0oIxkxwt5DibS7Lq84ahLALx8hSWfRnJ

:mjlol: bullshyt, it's instantly measurable too. it's not a matter of faith, no my personality is not like that. :russ:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:

So because i'm a Gemini, i have the same personality traits as other Geminis? Fellas, this a red flag. I had a bytch call me a c00n because i didn't believe in this and she said it was "African"..

If your a man that seriously does this your a$$hole wide open... :dame: Only reason a man should do this is to get said stupid bytches.

JiGGR7g0NP4Xi2OKlFZoEOql3tJefFIXq2JiojxKKafpGB43Le84CkT_66EBhfD5cSkCbQOidFb1kG_aNpscfsgi0oIxkxwt5DibS7Lq84ahLALx8hSWfRnJ

:mjlol: bullshyt, it's instantly measurable too. it's not a matter of faith, no my personality is not like that. :russ:
Sound observation. :obama: