Women Talk About Their Sex Lives With Other Women Much More Than Men Do With Other Men…

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I never really talk about sex, as far as my own. I like it to be just an experience with the other person. Not like it's a closed subject, I like talking about sex but I won't talk about who I slept with, or how I slept with them, it's not cool to me. I'm discreet like that. occasionally it comes out or people can just tell.

most of my boys do, but more in terms of who and where, and not really how it was or what it was like. most of that is just kinda bullshyt. it's like a validation thing.

they actually tend to just demean the experience. sometimes im like if every girl you sleep with is wack, what does that say?

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm not privy to female locker room talk.

I DO know that women will talk all sorts of shyt about their exes (including how wack their sex was) during pillow talk lol.

I got too much dirt on random brehs in my area

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I don’t, never have. Even if an ex was bad. It’s no one’s business really.

Also these hoes trifling and if they know your man has good dikk they WILL try to fukk him.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Hoes are dumb with that shyt....they'll tell there homegirls everything then u end up in a relationship with them.....

now there friends know the deal and violate.

puts you in bad spots :francis:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I don’t, never have. Even if an ex was bad. It’s no one’s business really.

Also these hoes trifling and if they know your man has good dikk they WILL try to fukk him.
This is true. Females get curious when your woman brags about you.