Women Talk About Their Sex Lives With Other Women Much More Than Men Do With Other Men…

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
I hate the fact they share all they shyt with anybody willing to listen.

I remember when i was younger a chick was telling me about her sex life and threesome etc. After the conversation was over I'm all bricked up and mad as fukk like damn what you trying to do now. Later to be hit with aww you like a brother 🤣🤣🤣

These hoes are straight clowns man

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I witnessed a chick get a dikk report from her friend while dude was in the bathroom washing his dikk off
It's never that deep :what:
Had the me looking at the chick I was talking to like why yall that comfortable and why she think you care to know that bad and what you telling your friends about me
It seem like women tell too much of their business in general. I always wondered if a chick telling the group chat every dikk report she gets what happens when one those dudes become your husband. I NEVER had a friend tell me about sex he had with a woman he actually planned on dating seriously

Daps
This is NOT true.. Even locker room talk only goes soo far, I got boys I know for decade+ and they dont talk about anything about their wives.. But I bring a girl to friend group and she start tellin me all type of shyt I didnt know.. :ohhh: :gucci:

Locker room talk might be for bust downs but most brehs are not talking about what happens with their significant other, which is how it should be. With women I dont think those boundaries exist, atleast they dont see a problem sharing intimate details with their circle..

nikka how do you think you know what is true about MY friends :mjlol:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I remember overhearing a conversation in college between two chicks that was almost stroke by stroke detail, and they were basically clowning the poor breh. I was thinking doesn't it take two people to fuk, I'm sure you were equally trash in the interaction, but get your chuckles off

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I remember overhearing a conversation in college between two chicks that was almost stroke by stroke detail, and they were basically clowning the poor breh. I was thinking doesn't it take two people to fuk, I'm sure you were equally trash in the interaction, but get your chuckles off
I’m saying. Women have no comprehension they can be shytty in bed or have trash box.

Daps
Same. None of my friends discuss sex details.

i have guys friends too so it's no comparison.... the amount of details, stories and even pics i have seen from them v. my girlfriends who i don't even know if they have a healthy sex life lol (inculding myself lol). then i come online and it's an everyday obsessive thing for these guys to discuss sex even about girl they can only fantasize about and they want us to believe they quiet as a church mouse in real life... well if so that's some typical internet ass nikka type ish :yeshrug:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’m saying. Women have no comprehension they can be shytty in bed or have trash box.
:ohhh:

Are you two related, friends?

Daps
Omg this 100% :russ: .

The ladies talking the most shyt be the main ones playing like a starfish in bed. The ones that don't talk much be having that A1 guap guap.

As a dude you can't be honest though because broads will trash your dikk even if they toes curled and they came 50-11 times.