Women Talk About Their Sex Lives With Other Women Much More Than Men Do With Other Men…

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
It’s true.

I’ve been tapping @Uncouth Savage moms on the low for a while now and I know she chatting about how I put it down. Now all them old geezers friends of hers adding me on Facebook and “poking” me now that FB brought that option back smh talking about my SSI check hit wanna slide thru?

:snoop:

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Not the case.. at least according to my friends v. what I see in the locker room with yall chatty patties might I add
This is NOT true.. Even locker room talk only goes soo far, I got boys I know for decade+ and they dont talk about anything about their wives.. But I bring a girl to friend group and she start tellin me all type of shyt I didnt know.. :ohhh: :gucci:

Locker room talk might be for bust downs but most brehs are not talking about what happens with their significant other, which is how it should be. With women I dont think those boundaries exist, atleast they dont see a problem sharing intimate details with their circle..

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
IMG-7069.jpg

Daps
It's all about goals.

A woman's goal is to have GOOD SEX. 100% of women can get laid by a random breh....that's not worth talking about. Having really good or really bad sex...that's what women talk about. Like opening a birthday present and seeing what's inside.

For men...the goal is to get laid. We don't talk details unless the whole story is crazy like smashing a famous chick or finding out she was married. We don't care about what John Q. Breh did...we're just impressed if he actually clapped the cheeks of ol girl...we don't care about details. It's the journey.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
It's all about goals.

A woman's goal is to have GOOD SEX. 100% of women can get laid by a random breh....that's not worth talking about. Having really good or really bad sex...that's what women talk about. Like opening a birthday present and seeing what's inside.

For men...the goal is to get laid. We don't talk details unless the whole story is crazy like smashing a famous chick or finding out she was married. We don't care about what John Q. Breh did...we're just impressed if he actually clapped the cheeks of ol girl...we don't care about details. It's the journey.
This I will agree with. Giving a woman that good shyt will have her telling her friends.

Which can end up being a pretty good thing depending on the circumstances.