Women scared of answering simple question - "what is a woman?"

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Get this right wing bullshyt out of here, any one who says that phrase is a right winger and a bigot and just as easily hates us black people . This is right wing nonsense. it was a trick question hack gop senators asked KBJ during her supreme court hearings, its nonsense
nikka :laff: :laff:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
first chick is from that clip last week. she's very into this topic. i think she/he may be trans.

It is trans..as a musician, I can immediately tell by the voice. A trans voice sounds unnatural because they are attempting to mask their true tone (ie a baritone speaking as an alto) creates a dissonance that is unmistakable.....

Just think of those goofy voice modulators, that's what a trans person sounds like to me...

Superstar
Daps
It is trans..as a musician, I can immediately tell by the voice. A trans voice sounds unnatural because they are attempting to mask their true tone (ie a baritone speaking as an alto) creates a dissonance that is unmistakable.....

Just think of those goofy voice modulators, that's what a trans person sounds like to me...
yes i think so

this is a shortened clip so i was confused by the conversation with the person off camera, but a 2nd girl walks off in the longer clip & i think that's her speaking.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Transwomen are men. End of story. Enough of this fukk shyt. First world problems. The world has bigger issues than an bunch of confused people to worry about. End world hunger. This shyt is taking focus away from real world issues.

Transwomen are MEN. Now shut the F U C K up about it.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

1- Transwomen blame women —especially Black women— for making biological males not want them (because we say if men are into transwomen we don’t want to deal with them).

They need to see biological males make it clear they have no internet in transwomen (of course some of them are emboldened by the men who will deal with them in secret, because what they want is to be validated by y’all)

2- Transwomen are MEN. This is literally women fighting MEN. They are fukking bullies. The reason why transmen are so quiet is because they are women and understand that they cannot go up against biological males, so they keep it quiet and stay in their place.

The truth is we need y’all to handle this 🤷🏾‍♀️

Nah, chickens came home to roost on this one. Most of the pushback from this is/was mostly men. It's women i saw repping this (mostly white women, but still)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Looks like a hostage situation, but the question was also bad faith.

Easy answer is to draw a distinction between sex and gender.

Sex = Your biology, male, female or intersex.
Gender = How you preform, present, show up in the world.

I don't see any reason to fight about it beyond that, it's a reasonable middle ground and a positioin that will still get you called a bigot and 'canceled.

:yeshrug:

Even saying some version of that could have lost any one of those women thousands of followers, dollars and hours of their lives dealing with harrasment and that's wack,

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy answer is to draw a distinction between sex and gender.

Sex = Your biology, male, female or intersex.
Gender = How you preform, present, show up in the world.

ghetto-no.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

There is nothing biologially that says girls wear pink and boys wear blue, have these types of names, confined to doing these types of jobs, having this or that disposition. A lot of THAT shyt is made up, biological sex is not. I'm perfectly fine with people not being forced to adhere to certain social norms that don't make them happy.

But again, even a reasonable take like that makes me a bigot. A lot of "allies", women in particular are starting to throw up their hands and tell these folks to hold their own nuts :laugh: