Women really can't handle rejection even a little lol...

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rejecting a woman sometimes comes with legal and physical consequences.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Clearly he's either just used me for fun or isn't into me like that soooo what else would there be to talk about? It's not like we're going to be friends now...
Platonic friends :yeshrug:

As for op, I’ve said this before but men need to take notes from how petty women are when it comes to dating/rejection, it’ll save a lot of time, bs, and you get to keep your pride intact. broads used to block me because I was taking too long to respond to their texts or because I left them on read ONE time . they claimed it was because they felt I was trying to play them and had other women. They were 1000% correct:russ:. So when a women does the same the to me, she gets blocked cause I know she’s running game. Not gonna have me looking like how I be having these bird brain hoes. fukk that :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll one up you
Tell a woman her sex game trash:russ:
Mayne
I thought I was going to die that night:mjlol:

you can blame men for this one

they ALL think they have golden vaginas because a lot of dudes dont require ANYTHING of them besides their presence....and to be willing

so you get missionary and doggy....if you lucky....

its your job to get her wet....keep your shyt hard.....make her cum AND get yours while she lay there :francis:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
but if the situation is reversed and a guy does the same thing he would be looked down upon

double standards keep the planet moving, we just don't like it

If the guy does what thing?

Platonic friends :yeshrug:

As for op, I’ve said this before but men need to take notes from how petty women are when it comes to dating/rejection, it’ll save a lot of time, bs, and you get to keep your pride intact. broads used to block me because I was taking too long to respond to their texts or because I left them on read ONE time . they claimed it was because they felt I was trying to play them and had other women. They were 1000% correct:russ:. So when a women does the same the to me, she gets blocked cause I know she’s running game. Not gonna have me looking like how I be having these bird brain hoes. fukk that :mjlol:

Meeh, I don't really do platonic male friends and if I did it would only work if there was absolutely no attraction from both sides.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
If the guy does what thing?

Meeh, I don't really do platonic male friends and if I did it would only work if there was absolutely no attraction from both sides.

thats weird to me, there’s some attraction with like 90% of the women I’m friends with. Just because you and someone are attracted to each it doesn’t mean much or that something has to/ will happen, but that’s just me.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
thats weird to me, there’s some attraction with like 90% of the women I’m friends with. Just because you and someone are attracted to each it doesn’t mean much or that something has to/ will happen, but that’s just me.

It just makes me uncomfortable hanging with guys who truly are only hanging around waiting for their turn so to speak....

I've never seen men as friends unless they're gay. :jbhmm:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
It just makes me uncomfortable hanging with guys who truly are only hanging around waiting for their turn so to speak....

I've never seen men as friends unless they're gay. :jbhmm:

I think it depends on your personality and the personalities of the guys around you. I’m a certain way so things go a certain way for me, if that makes sense. We each navigate shyt differently :yeshrug:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
When men get rejected, we don't take it seriously. We keep it moving. We'll even make jokes about it later.

When women get rejected...aww shyt...hell breaks loose! They get petty af. Slashing car tires, destroying properties, exposing on social media:mjlol: